The Torsion Field (æther)

I don’t think you can. There was a “mutiny” and she deserted the forum among with some other forum members.

1 Like

Dear sir

Sorry for disturbing You

Are You familiar about cards because I have couple of questions

Thanks in advance

Hello Milan,

I don’t know if I would describe the past situation as Mahounie did but let’s say that I’m just in a break, interaction-wise. We interpret and act according to our own perceptions and information filters, etc. So silence helps broaden our perspective and well, maybe “Torsion” it a little better, etc., etc. All is fine.

I guess your question is about the cards in The Book? Especially The Eviction one? I’m using many of them on a regular basis, they all work great. I’ll send you a pm to see if I can help about your inquiry.

8 Likes

Bronyaur! Nice to “see” you!
You popped into my head not long ago. I had a profound experience with a tree that I would have liked to share with you, if you ever want to read it, shoot me a PM :slight_smile:

And back to your regular Torsion programming folk hahahah

6 Likes

Hi Amber! Thanks for the thought, I’ll send you a pm :)

1 Like

Found an interesting animated rendering of Torus!
The uploader has more videos

3 Likes

How many times a day can you listen to Torsion?

1 Like

From Patreon:

Use 2- 3 times a most.

6 Likes

As I imagined, listening to Flaunt 2 times, only once. Thank you

2 Likes

Added this first on stacks and found to be very powerful before mana circuits. Been having faster manifestations.

12 Likes

So torsion can help to speed up whatever i want to change ?

4 Likes

i was reading the desc before.

Can this age your cells?

1 Like

Which part of the desc before inspires your question? (Honest inquiry here.)

4 Likes

@Dyslexic_Professor im curious too as to why you asked that, I don’t think so but I was wondering why you thought to ask

1 Like

Well it speeds up time and mafnasting through vibrating a ur cells.

So I just thought it could age them.

I don’t think it was that far off a question

3 Likes

if your real question is “I will get out of puberty faster?”

the answer is no

4 Likes

I haven’t even started puberty

2 Likes

you are 78 years old dont lie

6 Likes

Sorry if this question has been answered already but from my looking around comments it seems this works well with order being torsion, whatever field you want, plasma light or whatever plasma and then grounding?

Do you need to only do one field of your choice at a time for example torsion the probability alteration and then bioactive beach then grounding and not torsion then in a row, probability, then coincidence and synchronicity, core strengthening etc and then the plasma and grounding? Sorry if that was confusing. Just asking if you have to play the torsion field before each chosen field and then the plasma light and grounding all over again.

1 Like

From what I’ve read, it only needs to be played 1-3 times before a playlist to get the effect. You don’t have to play it before every audio. Grounding is suggested to shake off excess energy, because this field and the Plasma Light can have a strong effect on your energetic body.

3 Likes