The Tower by Energetic Alchemy NFT: Testimonials

if you can do only the tower ones alittle bigger will be enorm grateful.

3 Likes

i need actually also high qualitiy images from those cos i lost my file.

3 Likes

11 Likes

you are amazing thanks from the heart!!!

3 Likes

is the album cover also magick? or only cover?

2 Likes
11 Likes

okayyy…thanks Captain…really huge NFT then.

6 Likes

Been connecting further to this through the day. I suggest to look up and tap in on Gwyn ap Nudd
:sparkles:

PS; May Day coming forth

4 Likes

does this cover image connect you to the energy of the star exercise when you wish? @Captain_Nemo what other function does this have per your design?

the tower nft is in our wallets…

1 Like

Oh well I was speculating if they would be minted separately, but eh at the same time, it’s on a page of its own.

https://opensea.io/collection/sapien-medicine-the-tower-by-energetic-alchemy

5 Likes

Any chance you could resend this, the link has expired. Would love to print this out rather than doing them all individually. Thank you :pray:

3 Likes

The Tower.zip

3 Likes

Good afternoon Joanne!

What was in the link was the same content as otm kindly shared (the unzipped folder with the individual images + audios)

The collage was made on some free app so it is already down-scaled from the high-res of the individual images even before entering the forum :slight_smile: which should do for the conscious interaction, if your not intending to frame it up or something

5 Likes

Hello :) sorry for the delay in replying. It was the collage that I’d like ideally, it would just be to print out and keep under my pillow… I have the individual ones printed already. But it’s absolutely fine if the collage isn’t available any more of course.

3 Likes

Oh, you can just click on the image and then download it straight from this thread :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Haha :laughing: thank you, why didn’t I think of that!

2 Likes

Thank you for this @Vesparda .

Mine have not yet shown up in my wallet. Spring shows them as having been delivered though. Would these, by chance, somehow be on a separate part of my wallet…like a place not readily apparent? Do you know?

If not that’s ok. I’m not making much headway with support in either side so I’m hoping for a solution outside of them.

1 Like

These showed up in my regular wallet on Venly.

3 Likes

That’s what I thought. Thanks!

1 Like