The Tower by Energetic Alchemy NFT: Testimonials

Photo Link

Energetic Alchemy release ‘The Tower’
each track will have its own nft with image and track
so you buy one wrapped order
and get 6 separate audios and 6 separate images each tied to an audio.
(audio + image)
it will be a whole listing, like how all the previous nfts are listed under sapien medicine.
this one would be (or should be as far as i understood)
Called THE TOWER BY ENERGETIC ALCHEMY
and then in there you will find all the separate tracks and art.
The art works as normal nfts and carry the effects of the tracks with you if printed.
You also get a bonus track with the bonus art nft as well.
The bonus track is a semi smart organic version of delta thc
A great sleep aid even, among other things.
A wonderful addition to any collection being among first, if not the actual first album released as an nft.

25 Likes

It’s an Energetic Alchemy dream come alive!!!
Thank you for this Nems!!

9 Likes

I think this may be a sleeper…I almost overlooked it.

But then slowly, slowly the picture is coming into view. Thanks to others here in the forum, I’m starting to piece together the clues.

First you have “The Tower”. It’s “St. Michael’s Tower” https://www.alamy.com/st-michaels-tower-perched-at-the-top-of-the-monastic-site-of-glastonbury-tor-somerset-west-england-uk-image357208566.html …and even without the shout out from @veh who, to my knowledge, first identified the Glastonbury Tor, there’s quite literally St. Michael standing over the tower.

Still, to look over the album tracks it appears discongruous at first…what does lavender and terpenes have to do with Saint Michael? To me, Saint Michael is mainly about protection. So protection from what?

Then the Metatron’s cube comes into focus (thanks to @Vesparda) and I’m starting to see the pieces fall into place.

:exploding_head:

I now realize that I’m going to have to clear some time before I go ahead…especially with that bonus track. No passive listening on this one. At least not at first.

Really looking forward to it!

Thanks Captain…thanks for always bringing the magic! :sparkling_heart:

11 Likes

I finally started following the bread crumbs as well from reading what everyone had to say! :rofl:
This One was indeed a sleeper that I almost overlooked, too! I’m so glad to have acquired this Gem! Thank You Captain! :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

Some of these ones have such magical sounds…:woman_mage:

6 Likes

one should sleep on ALL of the mandalas. i feel they work together very beautifully.

3 Likes

Personally use this one (+ Cannabinoids EP)

Also impressed to combine it with The Dreamtime. And just came to think of Reality Bubble here-now.

Love this one, had a feeling this was sort of a easter-egg-spreaded jubilation of a release. Celebrative…

The herbal/neuroscientific alchemy is picked and brewed by divine hands. I’m drawn to play with this quite intuively and so strongly, and so to herbally/florally in general. Yielding a stronger connection to Hekate and Sekhmet (personally, an enhanced spagyric connection). Makes me want to bridge these brewing fields with physical brewery-play (quite nostalgic strings coming into play here of pre-Dream-eras in wishes to re-enter in full-effect, a matter of lifestyle choices and wishful dreams of a self-efficient life in joyce with nature coming along).

Just now I got clear glimpses of attraction towards the ’L-theanine and EGCG’. Might need to look further into this one, for the Sunday morning brew
🫖 :tea: :dragon_face:

And not to forget, an every now and then spin of The Three Ginsengs

12 Likes

i forget about those all the time… thanks!

wonderful efford with those combined… i steal and print at once…

i dont have the others only tower but i dont think it is an issue. the tower ones will work on me the others not.

2 Likes

If you have another 2 mandala you want me to substitute those two siding ones for, it’s quite easy fix with the frame. So just let me know and I can DM you the piece :slight_smile:

3 Likes

if you can do only the tower ones alittle bigger will be enorm grateful.

3 Likes

i need actually also high qualitiy images from those cos i lost my file.

3 Likes

11 Likes

you are amazing thanks from the heart!!!

3 Likes

is the album cover also magick? or only cover?

2 Likes
11 Likes

okayyy…thanks Captain…really huge NFT then.

6 Likes

Been connecting further to this through the day. I suggest to look up and tap in on Gwyn ap Nudd
:sparkles:

PS; May Day coming forth

4 Likes

does this cover image connect you to the energy of the star exercise when you wish? @Captain_Nemo what other function does this have per your design?

the tower nft is in our wallets…

1 Like

Oh well I was speculating if they would be minted separately, but eh at the same time, it’s on a page of its own.

https://opensea.io/collection/sapien-medicine-the-tower-by-energetic-alchemy

5 Likes