The Tower by Energetic Alchemy NFT: Testimonials

Any chance you could resend this, the link has expired. Would love to print this out rather than doing them all individually. Thank you :pray:

3 Likes

The Tower.zip

3 Likes

Good afternoon Joanne!

What was in the link was the same content as otm kindly shared (the unzipped folder with the individual images + audios)

The collage was made on some free app so it is already down-scaled from the high-res of the individual images even before entering the forum :slight_smile: which should do for the conscious interaction, if your not intending to frame it up or something

5 Likes

Hello :) sorry for the delay in replying. It was the collage that I’d like ideally, it would just be to print out and keep under my pillow… I have the individual ones printed already. But it’s absolutely fine if the collage isn’t available any more of course.

3 Likes

Oh, you can just click on the image and then download it straight from this thread :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Haha :laughing: thank you, why didn’t I think of that!

2 Likes

Thank you for this @Vesparda .

Mine have not yet shown up in my wallet. Spring shows them as having been delivered though. Would these, by chance, somehow be on a separate part of my wallet…like a place not readily apparent? Do you know?

If not that’s ok. I’m not making much headway with support in either side so I’m hoping for a solution outside of them.

1 Like

These showed up in my regular wallet on Venly.

3 Likes

That’s what I thought. Thanks!

1 Like

In my wallet I didnt receive the NFT for
E.A. The Tower, just the 6 NFT’s.

Anyone else? Or is this normal

Same behavior in my wallet. I never thought to question it I guess.

1 Like

Energetic Alchemy represents a fusion of music within the EDM blanket of music.

The music may edge into other genres, romance with it and draw it into the process to create an evolving wall of sound. The songs are designed to carry you on an immersive journey within the mental and energetic soundscapes. Immensely satisfying and addictive.

Give us a listen and let us take you on a journey into a whole new magical music realm.

This tower really cool for sure

1 Like