The Tower of Power (Holy Light)

Yes. You can put in your request or… it gives u what u (probably) need the most right now. This is IMHO

I have been playing this all night about 3 days/week.

6 Likes

Thank you for reminding me of this!!

Zuzu bubu :heart::balloon:

6 Likes

:kissing_heart: :grin:

6 Likes

I :heart: your story.
It reminded me of growing up in a chaotic atmosphere in Brooklyn, NY. (I’m 65, for reference.) I always felt like I had been dropped in there, in my family situation by “mistake”. I was/am the “odd” one in more ways than one. Won’t go into it here.

When I was growing up I had a tiny bedroom, as long as my bed, very narrow.
As the youngest (and a female) that room everyone had to pass thru to do…anything. So I never had any privacy, (which I always cherished.) There was no doors, except the door to my brothers bedroom (bunkbeds) and the accordian door my father put on my oldest sisters bedroom. The front door opened into my parents bedroom. (needless to say it was an apartment rental.)

My only privacy was the one bathroom (only cold water) where u can lock the door. When things got too much for me I would go in there lock the door, climb up and kneel on the clothes hamper, open the top of the window and look (and what I now realise is meditate) on the moon and the night sky, with the wind blowing on my face and the rustling of the weed tree…It was soothing to the noisy, chaotic, violent and angry atmosphere I grew up in. Your story of reading the book reminded me of this. To me my experience, it wasnt a repressed memory, but your story, reminded me of it. I would let my mind…go…when I did this. The breeze on my face…felt and smelt so…sweet. And it always calmed and nourished me, until interrupted by 1 of 6 people needing to use the bathroom, lol.

34 Likes

Hahahaha ahh Zuzu you always got us all emotional deep into a tough story, or serious one only to make us laugh at the end.

Thank you for sharing this :heart:

8 Likes

:100::muscle:

9 Likes

Just purchased :heart_eyes:

Paladin

Can’t wait to turn my life even more into an exciting role-playing game :star_struck:

D2

21 Likes

Hello :slightly_smiling_face: few things:

Could this be similar to the intercession tag but audio style?

Also I love the music . He is so talented I don’t think he even gets how talented he is lol. I mean when just observed as a musical piece, it’s so fliipintastic - it’s so regal, and so so elegant. My favorite prodigy of all time :3

And - although unrelated - this is totally what I invasion myself walking down the aisle to lol :hear_no_evil::see_no_evil::monkey_face:

Also, The Sanctuary, from the Dreamweaver Psychic Card System feels like the audio version for it (well,for me at least); like if the card could be an audio.

My family is a wee bit abusive so after some of their “sessions” to me, this field is very nice to play; like not an escape per say, but more like “Alright Gigi, you’ll get back on your own two feet in no time, this isn’t going to be your ultimate reality, not a chance”
It’s like the support I never had- two firm, but gentle hands holding my shoulders.

And when I need to make decisions? This helps me navigate. Ie: I have been dubious to travel abroad to London for some treatment, and this thing snaps me out my worry and back into my power/ so it brings me to my answer (which is yes!)
although all answers lay within, sometimes we may find it hard in navigating how to get there; so this, for me, has helped me learn how to fine tune my ability

The more you listen to this however, it takes a turn: power. It evokes a lot of your power, power you may have forgotten that resides within you. He’s not kidding when he titled this “the tower of power” !!

I wish for every one of you to hear ToP because it is very much underrated, so deeply soothing, so very lovely. If you are a wanderer like myself, you’ll reclaim the depths you may have forgotten lay deep within.

Thank you :relieved:

PS: in Urdu, we have a word called “Firdaus”: Garden of heaven.
This is Firdaus :blue_heart:

24 Likes

@Captain_Nemo @SammyG I just bought this field, and had to go in the other room to get my card. When I came back to checkout, I forgot to enter the coupon code.
Could you cancel this order, and I can put in another order right away?

I have been buying a TON of fields during your current holiday sale, and would greatly appreciate it. :slight_smile:

And I haven’t yet downloaded the field from the purchase fyi

You will have to message teespring,
remember i just sell on teespring, i dont own the site or have access really to the backend for cancelling or refunding etc or even seeing which person ordered what.

19 Likes

Hello

1 Like

Initial results:

I feel like the calm in the center of a storm. The eye of the hurricane. Where the storm is all the things of life (or people) that distract from feeling like your true self.

Internally, everything became very quiet all of a sudden. The constant background awareness of all these distractions was muted. The real “who I am” became central in my awareness.

Not what I expected. Very welcome experience.

24 Likes

Probably my most favorite manifestation field. Works even better than the magician imo. Cuz you still need to put some work with magician but with this you just ask and you receive. The process itself is automated like cone of power but works in a different method and might be more powerful. It has more aspect added to it than just manifestation ofc. It’s like having a magic lamp of Aladin lol

21 Likes

I just discovered this by accident. And it’s too good to not share. I don’t see the word “Angelic” show up in this thread so I know this hasn’t been said here. Perhaps in another thread it has.

If you want to feel really good in a very short amount of time, make this playlist. Results will vary sure, but I have a feeling a good amount of this will carry over to anyone who tries it.

Point of No Return
Tower of Power
Angelic Intercession

22 Likes

I would like to buy this immediately…how…please, kindly…and thank you!

1 Like

PM SammyG and ask if he’ll put it on enlightenedstates.com store. I believe that is the process. It was at one time at least.

2 Likes

Thank you! I have followed your suggestion. I appreciate your guidance.

1 Like

Would be awesome to have it available again :slightly_smiling_face:.

what does it mean by “for a better purpose”?