The Holy Paladin

Maybe it’s due to Malleable Ego, I have it, but rarely use, because it doesn’t have any special changing effect on my mind state and I can’t understand what to do with it.

I was a tank healer in WoW. Pallies have always been OP. I just said the other day that I have all the fields I need to succeed lol. Then this comes out.

1 Like

Spam the Attunement Card a few times. (With malleable ego playing in the background)

1 Like

I will, although I have used Attunement card multiple times in the past.

It will have a different effect now.

1 Like

I love this already!!

@Captain_Nemo , I bet you get tagged way too much already, so apologies, but I’ll have to ask for your attention here a little bit, if possible. Of course, anyone else is welcome to comment too.

Regarding

Also, can it "store"and “invoke” any energy field like it’s mentioned under the NFT thread?

I was able to do that “myself” at some point… Idk why I accumulated limiting beliefs regarding that or somehow lost the ability… Perhaps It’s because I diverged from some virtues I had at the time…
Anyways… I’d very much like to get back on that train.
It’s just that Idk if it has to be “conditional”, and if it is, what are the conditions?

Also, Would this clash with PONR or work in harmony with it? (I’m asking because PONR has self-love aspects and this one seems more radiant (service to others) / positively polarized.)

It will develop as a seed this time around… you’ll slowly start feeling it work. Full maturity will take a month or so after which you’ll start to know how these fields operate much better.

No need to over spam or do it daily, a couple of times per day, for 3 to 7 days, is enough. Ideally, twice when you first wake up, and twice before bed.

5 Likes

I was talking about my Paladin Rosechalice from WoW in another thread. I always favored a hunter but was surprised how easy the Paladin was to level (plate armor plus awesome spells, duh!). The image of this one is mesmerizing! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I thought the attunement card only attunes one to the card system, but does it do it for fields in general?

1 Like

The energies, not just the system. The energies have also interacted with Dream’s consciousness, they carry a portion of it, and can act as a window into a lot of the concepts he used to create the system to begin with.

You will develop an understanding based on your own spiritual level and mental faculties of course, but, as with everything vibrational, exposing yourself to that dimension of consciousness inadvertedly raises your vibration to slowly match its anchor & maestro.

Of course, the difference in levels can remain so big that the gap may be impossible to bridge for most people, but that doesn’t mean there aren’t great benefits to be derived from this.

You also have to understand that the world is constantly changing, evolving and growing (even if there are subtle lulls or regressions like a few months ago when a minor reset occurred).

So the effect of the attunement card constantly changes as well.

8 Likes

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Disputes Thread

Kind of fits my Pallies name. Radiance

2 Likes

Nice one!

I will end up buying this field before the morning. It is pulling at me too hard. I Fight till it consumes me HA!

@rosechalice Hey what is this Wizard/Archmage reference by Alkul?

I suggest you ask him

Where can I find information on this sir?

@Alkul

Spoiler for one piece, 1083

This field reminds me of the holy knights from one piece. on wiki it says about the word “paladins”
“The Paladins, also called the Twelve Peers, are twelve legendary knights, the foremost members of Charlemagne’s court in the 8th century.”
so the top of the top.

This field, in a stack with proactive and resilience, would be crazy

1 Like

Any specific field available??

1 Like

Is this field being underrated or is it just me thinking that it’s a masterpiece?

I think it’s probably the best stepping stone to true freedom.
Not any of the previous fields such as PONR, Soul Restoration, Vibration of …, etc had liberated my mind as much as this one.

27 Likes