The Holy Paladin

The Holy Paladin is a combination and enhancement of the Knight warrior mindset field,

tower of power and alchemical holy light. It also has a new field subset,

The alchemical revision of fear.

The combination of these fields can build a foundation of mental strength and emotional control, with spiritual and energetic support. This combination could lead to a more balanced, empowered, and resilient state, where one is better equipped to handle challenges with a blend of courage, energy, and divine support. The synergistic effect of these fields could significantly enhance one’s ability to navigate life with confidence, vitality, and a sense of divine backing.

Knight/Warrior Mindset: This field works in-depth on the subconscious to instil traits reminiscent of an idealized, honourable knight. It fosters confidence, courage, assertiveness, and better emotional control. Additionally, it diminishes fears and phobias, leading to a perception of the listener as a source of inspiration for others. This audio also has a rejuvenating effect on energy and aura, with effects that compound through repeated listening​​.

Tower of Power (Holy Light): This field acts as a source of radiant energy infused with alchemical holy light, faith, and prayer. It is akin to a paladin or cleric summoning energy in role-playing games for various needs, such as sustained energy for demanding tasks. The field is responsive to specific requests made by the listener eventually in this holy paladin set the user should be able to use and summon the tower of power at will.

Alchemical Holy Light: This audio draws from the significance of the signum crucis (sign of the cross), acting as ‘divine interference’ and combining with the power of phase conjugate plasma. It actively repels lower vibrational energies and adds an element of divine luck. Users report physical relief and an overall feeling of protection and blessings. It’s suggested to listen to this audio after setting intentions, as it adapts to the listener’s needs, again the user is mentally and subconsciously trained to summon and emit holy light at will.

The alchemical revision of fear, works as the prior alchemical revision series but focused on fear, through childhood to adult (or present age)

83 Likes

What an amazing field
No words lol

6 Likes

It gives me those vibes!

12 Likes

yohohohoho!!!

7 Likes

definitely gonna buy this :star_struck: :star_struck:

2 Likes

Ive played Paladin in games , and they can heal other people

wonder if this can do the same…?

4 Likes

Holy cow!
I mean… Paladin

12 Likes

I was wondering about the combination between the Holy Paladin + Malleable Ego + The Guided path to Wholeness + Sub cousiones limits removal 3 0. 🫨

5 Likes

Wow! This one is badass! :muscle: :mage:

3 Likes

Unreal. Can’t wait to grab this eventually.

7 Likes

If there would be a release of “The alchemical revision of fear” then that would be great.

8 Likes

Remember there is a promotion going on right now!

6 Likes

I wouldn’t advise that without the support of these fields because you can get yourself in a lot of trouble.

The Paladin is one of my favorite mannequins, but, don’t take my word for it, meditate on the subject, you’ll see.

2 Likes

I mean, everyone has different issues. I fear everything… :fearful:

2 Likes

If you become fearless without the support of Divine Backing and the Tower of Light, you will become foolhardy and take on challenges you have no means of dealing with.

The Tower of Light field and the Auric Healing of the Paladin Mindset field are OP abilities tbh. This is a very decent mod. The only one to surpass it in power would be the Wizard/Archmage, but these have a very strong corruptive pull because of power intoxication.

This field is balanced to perfection, and masterfully integrated.

15 Likes

What is the mannequin you’re talking about?

Hmmm … I am told that this Tower of Light field can help you awaken your Angel Wing 🪽 Chakras on shoulder blades, if they are part of your template.

Oh … your true self has no identity. As you explore and develop more of your multidimensional avatar, you will find some basic reference templates to determine how you work with energy. Each has its unique parameters and personality traits. Kind of like bringing a sense of order to otherwise chaotic limitless potential. Kind of like Jung’s idea of Archetypes.

4 Likes

Oh, things you said makes perfect sense but I have no idea how to make the “sense” into something that can be known, felt or experienced. :sweat_smile:

First, use SLR 3.0 to believe you can actually do it. Then, read, and practice. Entertain everything, and as you meditate and work on your energy bodies, try as much as you can to loosen control and entertain intuitive whims… these things will happen very organically and naturally.

You know, things like merkaba meditations, auric layers, magic psychic training, lbrp, pillar of power, etc. Read, practice, and have fun. The more you resonate with that realm, the more you “move into it”.

9 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
No way