The Holy Paladin

After reading the description of this field, I like it. I’ve owned the Tower of Power NFT, but I’ve never quite understood what it does. Now, I understand. Thank you.

1 Like

Tower of Power (Holy Light) is a completely different thing from the Tower of Power NFT

10 Likes

:open_mouth: :face_with_monocle:。。。。。。

Holy smoke! :exploding_head:
Can we also get the upgraded Fearlessness tag in NFT format Captain @Captain_Nemo?

3 Likes

In case you’re wondering, you can use the Tower to intercede with Angels in your mind’s eye and ask the Holy Light to heal others, as well as cleanse rooms, buildings and areas from low vibrational entities and beings. You can also instruct it to form a shield of light that repels all thought forms, negative energies, and the intended effects of curses, evil eyes and spells. (On you and others)

You can also ask the light to guide your path towards a specific outcome… it will astrally interact with your intuitive faculties to help capitalise better on divine luck and make more favorable decisions.

Since this is tied directly to source, you can pretty much forgo your guides and everyone else as it is omniscient (AND MOST IMPORTANTLY NEUTRAL AND NEGENTROPIC!!). You can even refer to the intelligence behind it as “the Omniscience”, as it seems to respond to that when asked to perform any “knowledge” based task.

Underpriced field imo when powerscaled to others

24 Likes

If they are what possible implications are there for that person?

1 Like

Divine protection, access to special spiritual dimensions, unlocking new healing powers and commandments.

This is an expanded version of an opened heart chakra, but, as you manage to ascend using the wings, your throat chakra will awaken new upgrades as well - and you’ll get a halo over your head which I like to refer to as “divine ordinance” … you can use it to get your Christ Oil to be directed towards any desired intention, as a cone of power, albeit, with source-derived light backing. (Christ Oil is a very precious resource that shouldn’t be used for petty whims and desires. It takes 30 days to replenish, and considerable focus to get it to a satisfactory level of concentration)

17 Likes

you can consider this @Allurre

1 Like

I remember that’ conversation :wink::grin:
I was hoping that alchemichal holy light will comeback.
And boom in such a francy style :partying_face:
muppet-family-christmas-muppets

4 Likes

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::muscle::pray:

1 Like

Yes :+1:

1 Like

I usually wait for reviews before purchasing things, but this time -considering DW’s credibility- I’ll be one of the pioneers of this field :smiley: It’s one of the things that I prayed for very recently!

does that cause physical rejuvenation as a consequence? :thinking:

2 Likes

Early reviews aren’t insightful. I purchased on release date, but don’t observe discernible effects till now.

2 Likes

Hah, then I might be experiencing some profound placebo!! haha. :)
or it may be the SLR 3.0 that I looped today earlier before the Holy Paladin.
I’ve been also using Malleable Ego for a few weeks, so there is that too.

Maybe it’s due to Malleable Ego, I have it, but rarely use, because it doesn’t have any special changing effect on my mind state and I can’t understand what to do with it.

I was a tank healer in WoW. Pallies have always been OP. I just said the other day that I have all the fields I need to succeed lol. Then this comes out.

1 Like

Spam the Attunement Card a few times. (With malleable ego playing in the background)

1 Like

I will, although I have used Attunement card multiple times in the past.

It will have a different effect now.

1 Like

I love this already!!

@Captain_Nemo , I bet you get tagged way too much already, so apologies, but I’ll have to ask for your attention here a little bit, if possible. Of course, anyone else is welcome to comment too.

Regarding

Also, can it "store"and “invoke” any energy field like it’s mentioned under the NFT thread?

I was able to do that “myself” at some point… Idk why I accumulated limiting beliefs regarding that or somehow lost the ability… Perhaps It’s because I diverged from some virtues I had at the time…
Anyways… I’d very much like to get back on that train.
It’s just that Idk if it has to be “conditional”, and if it is, what are the conditions?

Also, Would this clash with PONR or work in harmony with it? (I’m asking because PONR has self-love aspects and this one seems more radiant (service to others) / positively polarized.)