The Tower of Power (Holy Light)

A great “bear hug” back, thank you. :sparkling_heart:

This field is new, but seems to have been overlooked. Maybe because it was released right after the Sapien Shop opened briefly and then closed? Or maybe because it was released after “Mythic”?

10 Likes

If I may to ask, who are “they”?

2 Likes

That wasn’t one of my queries.

Of course that was my personal experience. Other peoples experiences may vary.

4 Likes

Who here has tried this when you’re too tired to work?

1 Like

“…a wellspring of energy that flows down towards and around you. Much like what a Paladin or Cleric would summon in role playing games, it times of need or to replenish.
Feel this radiant energy, seasoned with alchemical holy light and the essence of faith and prayer, along with a facilitating of whatever power and energy can be lent to you for a better purpose.”

When it comes down, just put in your request.
ie: I need sustained energy so i can be able to work my 10 hr. job
Its nice to say a thank you afterwards : )

15 Likes

Ouh, haven’t tried it like this, whereas this is clearly stated.

Will definitely try it on Monday, thanks :pray:

7 Likes

Has anyone tested this?

1 Like

Yes it’s incredible. And as others are saying even though it isn’t classified as a Smart Field, you can sense its intelligence when you work with it. It’s definitely worth the buy.

16 Likes

U need to scroll further up thread to read 2 reviews

8 Likes

Following up on that, and yes this definitely an interactive field :pray::heart:

Still uncertain if the energy is following me for the whole day, but my subconscious could be sabotaging the process.

I’m now asking for the energy needed, and it pours whatever is needed.

The other day I got surprisingly some pure power or Mana-like energy to start the day and go on with my tasks.

This morning: divine mother energy and compassion for myself.
Some work on my frontal lobe as well :slight_smile:

All of this coming with the essence of faith and alchemical holy light, and the -waiting to be discovered- gems from Captain.

Just Magnificent. No regret for purchasing that field, thanks Dream :pray::heart:

22 Likes

What do you think might happen if you just decided that the energy is following you for the whole day?

5 Likes

:thinking: :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

1st review:

I just got this 2 night ago

First night played it like 4 times
yesterday a few times but then from last night to this moment (8pm) constantly on loop :smirk: (thank you @Maoshan_Wanderer for the idea)

What im gonna say might not be like a review of its benefits but more like a personal understanding with a cute gif that warmed my heart.

So i guess in a way this confirms what others have said : this field its very personal, it gives you what you need, or in my case so far, sprinkled my brain with some new little knowledge and the gift i said.

A personal back story:

I grew up in a VERY Catholic family, direct family : parents and 4 sisters Me last one.
I for sure questioned the Catholic Church ways very early in life, i mean the priest from my neighborhood’s church would always be drunk on Saturday :face_with_raised_eyebrow::roll_eyes: … and i just never felt like a religion i wanted to follow, so since i was like 7 probably i started looking for other religions lol

We had lots of books at home, and there was a trio of big books i mean big like Atlas like.
One of them was about religions but i was just started learning how to read, the book had images as well and I remember there was one of a big tree with a little man sitting in a funny position next to it (my perception of it as a child)

I used to ask my Dad to read Me the story of the man that turned into a tree after sitting there for hours in complete silence that was in that book where that tree image was :sunglasses:

And i would ask him to read me that almost every day and i would tell him “i want that, i want to be like him, i want to be silent and become a tree, he looks so peaceful and happy”

Every time i felt sad or upset or anxious id open the book in that page and just stare at that pic for a looooong time and feel at peace and happy, i kept asking my Dad to read me how the man would become a tree and so calm “just sitting there not talking not thinking?” - yeah “is that what it says there?” - yah… “meditating”

Thats how i discovered meditation without knowing what it was haha

For like a couple of years i would just want to be with that book staring at that pic, every time i was crying or arguing with my sisters or my parents id run to that book that page that tree… Him. My idol… Buddha :slightly_smiling_face: that was Buddha.
And then calm down. Every time.

Fast forward growing up… (needless to say i slowly left the Catholic Church) my parents never questioned me or demanded me to go to church or anything related to being Catholic, and they allowed me to follow whatever path i wanted, so i wanted to become Buddhist and i was 100% sure about it, but then at 15 i got my 1st encounter with Ganesh :grimacing::nerd_face: and then Lakshmi and then Daimoku and Nichiren Daishonin but then Kubera lol and then i just didnt know what to follow so i decided i would follow whatever i wanted from the 3 religions lol
“And i shall call you my Universal direct link religion” lol literally.

Sadly the book went eventually missing between changing houses (and i was out and far already)

All this blah blah to say that today at some point i remembered the book! And tree! And My late Dad reading Me and -oh shit- im crying now… it took me back to those years, feeling that absolute peace and joy like i have never felt with anything else and the love from my Dad being patient with me and letting me believe whatever i wanted. Besides i was always angry at my family for just throwing away or given away so many books i loved but specially that one but now it can be with me for ever. The feeling i got from it.

That was the gift. Huge gift for Me.

But then it came the understanding (which almost all of us know but i guess like i really made it conscious now)

I was just enjoying the feeling of what i just said when i thought “ha… ah the irony beautiful irony… all the powerful intercessions derived from Catholicism and Christianity bringing me back the feeling of a new religion i wanted so much at a time when i was desperately trying to leave the other one behind”

And then suddenly i felt as if i was being surrounded by all of them up there from all religions looking down at me like telling me “its ok :woman_shrugging:t2: We are all one up here with one purpose, the same purpose “Unity” its you all down there that create a division we never vouched for”

Daaaang!

I wont even comment what i think but if you get it you get it

#OneLove :heart::pray:

31 Likes

It was a pleasant read

5 Likes

Yes. You can put in your request or… it gives u what u (probably) need the most right now. This is IMHO

I have been playing this all night about 3 days/week.

6 Likes

Thank you for reminding me of this!!

Zuzu bubu :heart::balloon:

6 Likes

:kissing_heart: :grin:

6 Likes

I :heart: your story.
It reminded me of growing up in a chaotic atmosphere in Brooklyn, NY. (I’m 65, for reference.) I always felt like I had been dropped in there, in my family situation by “mistake”. I was/am the “odd” one in more ways than one. Won’t go into it here.

When I was growing up I had a tiny bedroom, as long as my bed, very narrow.
As the youngest (and a female) that room everyone had to pass thru to do…anything. So I never had any privacy, (which I always cherished.) There was no doors, except the door to my brothers bedroom (bunkbeds) and the accordian door my father put on my oldest sisters bedroom. The front door opened into my parents bedroom. (needless to say it was an apartment rental.)

My only privacy was the one bathroom (only cold water) where u can lock the door. When things got too much for me I would go in there lock the door, climb up and kneel on the clothes hamper, open the top of the window and look (and what I now realise is meditate) on the moon and the night sky, with the wind blowing on my face and the rustling of the weed tree…It was soothing to the noisy, chaotic, violent and angry atmosphere I grew up in. Your story of reading the book reminded me of this. To me my experience, it wasnt a repressed memory, but your story, reminded me of it. I would let my mind…go…when I did this. The breeze on my face…felt and smelt so…sweet. And it always calmed and nourished me, until interrupted by 1 of 6 people needing to use the bathroom, lol.

34 Likes

Hahahaha ahh Zuzu you always got us all emotional deep into a tough story, or serious one only to make us laugh at the end.

Thank you for sharing this :heart:

8 Likes

:100::muscle:

9 Likes