The Tower of Power NFT

Thank you!

I just wondered how can I use this NfT ???

I am in desperate need of detailed instructions on how to use this NFT. I bought it during the last day of the sales and I could feel the energy a few times, but not very strong, but then not anymore. Does it passively collect energy from the surrounding environment? What is the fastest way to charge it with energy? Do I need to hold it to give instructions? Thanks for any future answers in advance :laughing:

2 Likes

I have bought it but still do not know how to use

It seems like I am not the only one struggling here :cry:. And the price is not cheap, even after the discount :disappointed_relieved:

Yes
It is giant energetic storage library
You can store all from various places things and store it
then re access it on demand just by asking for it
for example.
access the energy stored on random date and time, when i was at whatever
or name it whatever you want.
replay or engore me and surroundings with the energy of xyz place.
or xyz stone, or xyz field.

but you must directly access these things first to store it.

43 Likes

Thank you for your swift response. And I would dare to ask you (if you have time) or other experienced users some more questions regarding this field:

• How far is the energy source from my location - 1 meter, 10 meters, 100 meters, or some other approximation?

• Does the quality of the energy source affect the output amount? I mean, for example, positive or pure energy will generate more stored energy than negative or unpure energy.

• What is the storage ratio? For example, 10 units of energy can be stored fully 10 units or just 8 or 5 units. I know here is not an exact science, I just want to set my expectations right.

You store things in the Cloud right? Think of it that way
I have not been putting any left brain logic into it, but just as an example I am on travel right now, and am leaving a tropical hot climate going to a freezing cold climate. Before I left, I stored the bright sunshine, beach time and all things that made that trip memorable. Experiment. Also, research the Pendant of Magi thread, except The Tower of Power NFT is on steroids when it comes to storing

9 Likes

Im thinking if it can store any energy then it will be useful asking it to store itself into something like a ring. Think of it like creating a light/ dark servitor but already pre built so shouldn’t be complex. Then whenever you need to create a new servitor or physical item to store energy for a field, different field you want to connect to. For some the physical is better then digital for growing familiar with a field.
Maybe create new ways to communicate with ToP like push the ring and ask Store / bind this field to this xyz item"

1 Like

Have you figured out how to use it?
I am curious what your experience is like by using this NFT.
I’m very interested in this item, so if you could share your experience here, that would be great
My environment has been quite messy for many reason (Plasma Flower has been very pleasant though), so I am always hoping if there’s something that would purify clattered energy and re-use for something else.

I wonder stored energy can be used for what type of thing??
Thanks and happy holidays!

2 Likes

Imagine this to be a never ending library.
where each book in your tower is an energy form you can access
and re read whenever you wish.
It is a massive storage and cataloguing tower.

42 Likes

What are some kinds of energy you can store?

I think the energy of a certain place seems obvious, but what else?
People’s energy? Other NFT’s? A certain mental or emotion state you are in?

1 Like

How to read/listen them ? Need to say a active command?

2 Likes

Not hes just saying imagine, he only using a libary as the example, to show that different energys have different “feelings”

in short this field is not about books just power,

Like sexual energy, and power in general (only two i can come up with) :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

:sweat_smile::joy:

1 Like

:nerd_face: :relieved: Are there so many kinds of power?

I don’t differentiate between Prana, Kundanini, Chakra, Chi, Magic power, Other dimensions of energy

There are also several kinds of Chi, Yin - Yang, positive - evil, Zang-fu Qi, guarding Qi, protecting Qi…

2 Likes

The reason is say this because look at the old desc, its lets u store a wide range of energy from different enviroments

am guesssing from @Desiree reply tho i am wrong

1 Like

Nooo haha I just found the imagery funny lol

1 Like

which makes me also want to answer @Happyyear123 in that you don’t have to specify the energy as chi or otherwise, and while you can, you will be able to store the energy it’s capturing as a whole

With your own knowledge however you can play around a lot more with that, you can be as specific with the energy as you want. Think within one environment there is an assembly of many energies within one part, and you can choose to customize one or several through that.

Or you can choose to store the energy as a whole, then use from your own library stored inside multiple energies to work with.

(also if I rememeber correctly, the energies captured itself is also amplified, via the node and the new updates)

6 Likes

Let’s say I am at a river and I store the energy of the environment.

Is that energy stored forever and I can use it for however long, whenever I want?

1 Like