The Tower of Power NFT

Pendant of Magi is already phenomenal on its own! Already feeling the ‘tower’ effects from this one is huge!

5 Likes

Thank you for the explanation, captain, and look forward to future purchases :pray:

Enjoy your vacation :coffee: :christmas_tree:

3 Likes

I just bought this.
This is very powerful, it’s an unlimited source of energy and you can’t do anything with no energy.
@Captain_Nemo Could I share this with my mother or this allows send energy to other persons at least?

6 Likes

Try it and see if it works. If it does it does!

1 Like

So you’ll need to personally experience and access a particular energy firsthand to store/save/bookmark it for future use, correct? Aka you can’t just imagine/describe a form of energy you have never accessed with the nft before. Correct me if I’m wrong thx

2 Likes

yes you can share the energy
it is yours to share
But she would just not be able to use or command it.

14 Likes

you are correct.

16 Likes

Thankyou for the reply :pray:

3 Likes

This NFT was in my old phantom Wallet. I lost access to the wallet. I hope I can still use this NFT even if I don’t have the wallet.

2 Likes

As long as u are a legit owner of this NFT, it will work for you.

7 Likes

I have some questions about that, too. So, was the tower empty to begin with, or did some type of energy already exist? Also, how do I get the type of energy I want?

2 Likes

Just building off this question Let’s say I play attract love while sitting with the NFT on Monday.

Could I then- tuesday, and pretty much every day after that say “activate attract love”, and I will be infused with the energy, not having to play it ever again if I didn’t want to? (Option A- you put the field in once and it’s there forever more)

OR would it be like, I play attract love on Monday, say “activate attract love” on Tuesday, and then have to then play attract love again for the NFT on Wednesday, in order to activate it on Thursday? (Option B- you must fill this up like a basket and you keep emptying and refilling the basket)

(Just a side note, I would play attract love every day even if I never needed to again, because I love it. I just used it as an example here)

7 Likes

Yes

No

20 Likes

Does this mean we can store the energy of previously purchased fields , NFT s and use it later from The Tower of Power without the need of listening to the audios?

Only concern is how long the energy, loaded on us with the Tower of Power, lasts on us and how to get rid of it when we dont’t it anymore or we finish our work.
Maybe using Energy Body/Aura Deep Clearing Cleaning is the answer for the last one.

Hi, have a related question.

I was reading Ring of Magi and tag thread on this forum.
Someone posted a question like
"If we want to store energy somewhere, do we physically have to go there? "
And I remember captain answered “No” (as far as my memory is correct. If wrong, please forgive me and correct me. Sorry if I’m misunderstanding @Captain_Nemo
So they understood like they can store the energy into the ring or tag by looking at the photos of the place

I try to go back the thread and find the post I thought I saw, but there are too many and takes time to go over again.

So my question here is if we want to store energy of somewhere (like some sacred spots), do we physically have to go there? Or photos of videos we can get on internet would work as well?
Thanks!

2 Likes

After reading Dream’s replies, I purchased this smart noded NFT

Before, reading the description I thought it wouldnt be helpful to me since I am 98% at home.
However since Dream’s replies, I realise, this is what many of us have been waiting for.
I am busy playing (while its on my computer screen and after I connect to it) different audios and having this NFT catalog the energy from the fields.

The questions are:
*Can it play back the energy from different fields at the same time?

*From your wording (as it being smart and noded) I assume we can share it (our energy/field “books”) with others that legitimately own this nft.

@Captain_Nemo

Thanks!

P.S. at this point the sale code still applies!

8 Likes

It is “smart” , so I would assume we could ask it to engorge us for a certain amount of time.

7 Likes

Since it’s noded… does anybody want to introduce it to the Major Blueprint of Power so we can spread the wealth? lol

–just kidding.

5 Likes

I think it already has major in it’s catalog of fields, although i think it’s only accessible to those whom have had major in the past

I think its still accessible once one no longer owns major, so long as one has owned major in the past i think it still works

Lots of “me thinks” in this comment lol

lol, this is me when i listen to fields/work with mandalas and try to figure out what they do ^

9 Likes