The Tower of Power NFT

How do you define “sexual power”?

• The amount of stored sexual energy?
  • The strength of your sexual charge?
  • Your endurance in bed?
  • Your skill to move sexual energy through your body?
  • Your skill to use sexual energy for manifestation and healing?

Independent of this, this NFT should would work with any type of energy.

7 Likes

I just bought this beautiful NFT. I want to use it to boost the power of previous morphic field audios and NFT. Any recommendations please?

4 Likes

“Boost the power of my previous morphic field audios and nft.”

5 Likes

I would love it if we can go deeper on how to use this gem. I am wondering how to use it with other fields, even automate a lot of them. I want to use it for a lot of things like working out, or general work. Im also interested in knowing how it can be used for clearings and protection. Say I already have fields like bhoots, smart cord cutter, shieldings, etc…how would one use this to keep negative outside influence away? I am thinking, some ways would be like playing the de-inhabiter, smart cord cutter then storing their concepts and energy into this field and asking the Tower of Power to continue looping the cord cutter and shielding for the rest of the day? Maybe even have a whole stack with energy body clearing, aura repair, bhoots, spell/curse removal, cord cutters and store all of them and have looping till you feel you’re good?

10 Likes

So, from this description, junk energy (in other words, negative energy) around me can be purified and stored for my desired use?
I live with my daughter, she’s sooooo messy with lots of junks and can’t organize her stuff at all. I ask her all the time to throw away things no longer needed, but she won’t
So, if this NFT purifies junk energy in my house and store it for my desired use later on, that would be so wonderful…Would it work for that purpose? (of course, that’s not the only purpose though, but I have always had negative energy effects from her junks, I now use protection which helps me a lot, but if we can utilize junk energy around us in positive way, that would be so wonderful

4 Likes

How do I use this NFT to increase my sexual duration please?

1 Like

If you bombard yourself with a lot of life-force this should happen anyways.

1 Like

I don’t know, I don’t have this NFT.

2 Likes

What type of energy do you recharge with? And you use it separately or at the same time?

Just wondering. Is there something called healing energy for the tower of power to source it?

Or something like wealth energy, happy energy….just wonder have anyone tried that term with this nft before? Thanks

2 Likes

aak Captain😁

You can ask it to source arch angel Raphael healing emerald green light or Prana

3 Likes

Thank you!

I just wondered how can I use this NfT ???

I am in desperate need of detailed instructions on how to use this NFT. I bought it during the last day of the sales and I could feel the energy a few times, but not very strong, but then not anymore. Does it passively collect energy from the surrounding environment? What is the fastest way to charge it with energy? Do I need to hold it to give instructions? Thanks for any future answers in advance :laughing:

2 Likes

I have bought it but still do not know how to use

It seems like I am not the only one struggling here :cry:. And the price is not cheap, even after the discount :disappointed_relieved:

Yes
It is giant energetic storage library
You can store all from various places things and store it
then re access it on demand just by asking for it
for example.
access the energy stored on random date and time, when i was at whatever
or name it whatever you want.
replay or engore me and surroundings with the energy of xyz place.
or xyz stone, or xyz field.

but you must directly access these things first to store it.

43 Likes

Thank you for your swift response. And I would dare to ask you (if you have time) or other experienced users some more questions regarding this field:

• How far is the energy source from my location - 1 meter, 10 meters, 100 meters, or some other approximation?

• Does the quality of the energy source affect the output amount? I mean, for example, positive or pure energy will generate more stored energy than negative or unpure energy.

• What is the storage ratio? For example, 10 units of energy can be stored fully 10 units or just 8 or 5 units. I know here is not an exact science, I just want to set my expectations right.

1 Like

You store things in the Cloud right? Think of it that way
I have not been putting any left brain logic into it, but just as an example I am on travel right now, and am leaving a tropical hot climate going to a freezing cold climate. Before I left, I stored the bright sunshine, beach time and all things that made that trip memorable. Experiment. Also, research the Pendant of Magi thread, except The Tower of Power NFT is on steroids when it comes to storing

9 Likes