The Trader NFT (Speculator Community Project) Testimonials

@Zen how long ago did you get this ?

2 Likes

Feb 10th so almost a month.

3 Likes

People who are actively using this NFT, share some results.

3 Likes

How much was the price ?

3 Likes

225 initial price like the rest of the community NFT

3 Likes

I’ve taken a few trades over the past few days and I’ve never traded like this before.
Emotions are almost a thing of the past, clear TP and SL levels set before the opening of the trade. I’m not sitting in front of the computer every minute checking the price.

BCH 14% catching that bottom was beautiful.

DRC 30% trade in 6 days, missed the top but ain’t complaining :smiley:

NWC missed that final entry (DCA) but still great returns!

FOREST 40% gain within 2 days! waited for the candle to close to tp. Rejoined once the price dropped back down to my initial price ( and just look at where the price went again :smiley:)

Trading hasn’t been this easy for me ever.

Thanks @Captain_Nemo !!!

23 Likes

@anonymous28

Congrats!

How has the experience been overall? Still feeling great and seeing great results?

3 Likes

Since having The Trader NFT I feel almost automatically guided to what my next steps in personal finances are.

In the past I struggled to see the grand picture among this massive flood of financial information, financial news, opportunities etc. but now it seems I always know what to do next and what to search for and not get distracted by all the financial information that has nothing to do with the current goal.

I believe listening to Conceptual Realizations and IPF also helps big time to understand what the field is actually telling you.

:man_office_worker: :euro: :bar_chart: :chart_with_upwards_trend:

25 Likes

Things are good! staying with plan before trades are taken :ok_hand: :mechanical_arm:

6 Likes

Would this also work for game of chance (i.e. sports betting)? I understand that may be more of a gamble, but studying a particular team or player to perform a certain way that may determine the outcome of a game is pretty similar to technical analysis of a Stock andits stock chart to perform a certain way based on patterns/news.

3 Likes

should be fine i guess

2 Likes

Any reviews on this NFT?

1 Like

Any Options Trader Here?

did you got bennifted from this and how?

1 Like

hi where can i buy this?

Official NFT Buying/Selling Thread or Venly Market - Digital Asset Store

1 Like

Anyone has a high res version of this NFT image ?

https://spring-api.vercel.app/images/TheTrader.png

Also check:
NFTs original Image Download - NFTs - Sapien Medicine (enlightenedstates.com)

2 Likes

Why would you need a high resolution version? As long as you have it in your wallet, any picture of it will do. You can even screenshot the pic at the beginning of the forum

1 Like

not really, you wouldn’t need the “perfect” image quality.

1 Like