The true intention

how can someone cope up when knowing people’s true intention behind acts (which is bad intention) generally.
im always authentic to people at first and honest but when knowing whats going behind my back when honesty taken for naiveness it changes me and i loose the mood yet still when i tell people they keep lying like they try make you feel its all your imagination. listening to fields doesn’t really help while experiecing this like i would tell my self i would use ego dissolution more often or emotional release and i will be fixing this by not caring about that shit, but it still affect like it needs resolution.

what’s your experciences with this?

1 Like

Coping is not a solution.

Raise your vibration.
Outmanifest toxic people from your life.

Raise your self esteem.
Do not allow yourself to continue tolerating being treated like this.

If you take action additionally, then the process is much faster.

5 Likes

i notice this now its like myself would not accept ignoring stuff anymore
not like before i would use mindfulness or ego dissolution and i would go quiet for longer period not caring about that shit. but now myself would not let that shit happen anymore

2 Likes

i’ve looped the higher being experiences many times seems it has no effect on me anymore not like older times.
its like i already reach that stage with advanced fields

The process of raising vibration never ends.

plus, your advanced fields.

Maybe also fields that expand your energy system in general?

1 Like

Thanks @JAAJ

1 Like

maybe try dominance/authority sigil?

if you’re honest and also have a strong dominant vibe, people in low vibration that try to take advantage of you will fly away.

it also depends on mood, i suppose.

when i’m in a low mood because i’ve had a bad night of sleep, i attract many salesmen on the streets that try to get me into something, i guess they spot weakness and they try to take advantage of it. but it doesn’t happen when i had a good night of sleep and i’m eating well.

Nah i always get good sleep also Negentropic jing gets me always deep restful sleep

NFTs are tied to me i don’t have to wear any

1 Like

Also people do stuff for all kinds of reasons.

Maybe they idealize the idea they have of you, so, they do all sorts of wierd things and then try to justify it.

1 Like

Hi all, sharing my experience. “Demanifestation of toxic people” becomes available to you only when you restore your soul and inner strength to the point that your light will dissolve them and their darkness. I am going through the Soul Restoration stack (Core → Heart → Head) from Gumroad. I am literally in pain because I always felt that emotions I am feeling are not mine and now they are being removed. People around you, especially relatives, try to suck / bleed you dry by creating these ties / cords, then what they do is emotionally destabilize you, and feed off your energy. What is worse, some - especially exes - create ties with your first two chakras and feed off you in stealth mode. Now, what you need to do is really first go through that one (WORTH EVERY CENT) and I’m getting Aura Restoration and then the Black Stone Shield.

1 Like