The Truth About Sapien Medicine

I have wanted to write this post for a few weeks now, but I never got the time to do this.
I am doing this because I feel obliged to let everyone know about what happened.

A few months ago in June, I was in immense pain from certain symptoms I have been suffering from for years. I have always ignored them and tried to push them away but eventually, they got so strong and painful that I no longer could ignore the problem. I am not going into details about what exactly those symptoms were, but I think many here can relate when I say I was very worried when I looked up the symptoms I was experiencing.

There were many things going on in my life at that time and also things happened that caused me to lose faith in myself as a manifestor and as a creator (I will talk about that in future posts) I will never forget the day when I started to freak out and I will also never forget these sleepless nights. The first few days I stayed up almost all night so I had to sleep during the day, between the meditations.
After scheduling an appointment with a doctor, I calmed down a bit and gathered all the information I had collected in the past years about how to heal yourself.

I created some subliminals for myself, added frequencies from various channels from YT and rediscovered the work of Dr. Joe Dispenza, who I, despite not following everything he is teaching, deeply admire and consider to be one of the giants of our time.
The videos from YT helped a little bit, but they felt too ineffective and progress was very slow.
The hours I spent working before, I invested completely into meditation. I meditated for 2,3,4, sometimes 5 hours every day. A few days into that and I felt like reaching out to Sapien.

I wanted to tell him about what I was doing and maybe he could reassure me since I know no one who is better informed when it comes to health than him.
He replied to my messages and asked me what the symptoms were and I answered him and described it to the best of my abilities. Immediately after that, he sent me a field and explained to me how to use it.
I was deeply moved. When I used it, I instantly felt it working and I started to get better.
After two days, all symptoms were almost completely gone, and I had been struggling with this for years. I sat there and I just couldn’t comprehend how lucky I was to know Sapien.

It had been a very rough time for me and I can’t remember a time in my life where my health seemed to be more at risk than ever before. And he, a total stranger, immediately answered my call for help and helped me without asking for anything in return. He was there for me when I was in deep despair.
He didn’t ignore me. He didn’t send me away. He was genuinely concerned for me.
I continued to update him on my progress and Sapien encouraged me to continue.

And today, I am completely healed.

It was a very intense rollercoaster and I have left out huge chunks of information, but I want to keep this post focused on what it comes down to.

I don’t know how many lives this man saved, but I know I feel deeply honored to call him my friend and brother.

Sometimes I have seen people who claimed he was greedy and said that he should release all of his work for free. Those people I ask, Would a greedy man do what he did for me?
And also, How many of you are self-employed? If you were self-employed you would know that every time a creator like him or me offers something for free, we take on risks because it is one more product we can’t earn money with, because we are giving it away for free.
If you insult Sapien, you insult me as well.

If he would listen to these people, he would eventually have to take on a 9-5 job and burn himself out because he can’t do what he actually loves to do because he has to provide for his family.
Think about that.

No, those who have their own business know that Sapien is abundantly showering us with priceless gifts every single day and those who regained their precious health because of him know what he did for humanity.

And they know the truth about him is that he is a hero and a giant of our time.

Thank you for everything,
SovSub

134 Likes

IMG_20210907_214144

89 Likes

It happened a couple times to me, I posted about a problem and Dream sent me a new field even before they were released.

It happened to others too.

What a guy

He is discreet about it, but he helps people in private a lot. I don’t know how many people have this story of dream silently reaching out with a cure.
In fact most people I talk to in private have this story.

If you don’t tell others, they won’t know, he won’t brag about it.

90 Likes

:arrow_up: true + He donates as well, i am guessing a lot
I am not discussing my private communication with Captain but yes, i was blessed with fields, , guidance, support and other goodies. Thank you.

19 Likes

I agree with all of the above

We chatted briefly and he offered me something. He did with out of the kindness of his heart.
It was totally unexpected. Out of the blue.

Feb 7, 2019 - is that day and my life has changed for the better since then.

I do want to return the favor and will do so when I can.

40 Likes

I came across this story a few days ago and the first person that came to my mind was Dream so I have to share it.

There is a widely told story that speaks to the value of compassion. It seems that a woman who lived a Tao-centered life came upon a precious stone while sitting by the banks of a running stream in the mountains and she placed this highly valued item in her bag.

The next day, a hungry traveler approached the woman and asked for something to eat. As she reached into her bag for a crust of bread, the traveler saw the precious stone and and imagined how it would provide him with financial security for the remainder of his life. He asked the woman to give the treasure to him, and she did, asking with some good. He left, ecstatic over his good fortune and the knowledge that he was now secure.

A few days later the traveler returned and handed back the stone to the wise woman. “I’ve been thinking.” he told her. “Although I know how valuable this is, I’m returning it to you in the hopes that you could give me something even more precious.”
“What would that be?” the woman inquired.
“Please give me what you have within yourself that enabled you to give me that stone.”

46 Likes

Those people are literally narcissists and some even sociopaths. Textbook. Trolls. I’m happy you are back to good health. I’m not surprised at all. What can’t he do? I can share the same stories about Dream. He barely knew me back in 2017 when he created a field for my dying birds to push heavy metals out of their system from eating the screen on my porch. And, yeh even though the Hepatitis C field wasn’t made specifically for me- it cured me and I feel indebted everyday to @Captain_Nemo. I know for a fact there are others here who can share the same type of stories as us. He is a true angel and I’m proud to call him a friend and brother as well.

29 Likes

sapien medicine really is an angel, he is more than a brother to me,
besides the health problems, which I remedied with the help of his fields, ex lumbosciatica, I forgot what back pain means, my mother has diabetes had blood sugar 300, today her blood sugar is stable at 90 inexplicably, and she doesn’t take any a medicine, listen only to specific fields for diabetes
in January-February I was on the ground from all points of view, due to the pandemic, this sapien medicine man, although he doesn’t know me, gave me a new beginning, and today I’m up again and I’m fine
to me this man is more than my brother, and I love him
excuse my English

47 Likes

@SovereignSubliminals , thanks for starting this thread and giving me opportunity to share this.

When my mom was fatally ill by COVID and admitted in hospital , I asked for Dreams help. Believe it or not, just in a day, doctors who said chances of survival as critical turned around to say great improvement. Oxygen support was as high as 8 litres came down to 3 litres within 48 hours.

The moment Dream replied to help, I felt my mom is saved and she will survive.

I just can’t put in words what I feel. Words will not suffice to talk about Dream. :pray:

Even Buddha was criticised, but Buddha is Buddha. Same goes for Dream.

47 Likes

damm all theres stories. i wonder what else he has done.
what a honourable man

9 Likes

Lovely story (and wise traveler). Thank you for sharing it.

4 Likes

This one time in band camp, Dreamy handed me an warm apple pie…

23 Likes

Apple crumble > Apple Pie

2 Likes
Summary

Read this thread carefully to see my true feelings about pie.

6 Likes

Not so carefully tho :sweat_smile: haha

3 Likes

Cake only forum??
Pffff… You can keep all your icing and most importantly buttery creams as far as I am concerned 🙅

5 Likes

16 Likes

Hopefully sapien can help my spine. I’ve been hit y so many brain energies that my entire spine is so much in pain, brain fog, super nervous , and needles are so painful and emotionally triggering and I know in going to end up having them put in my body again. I’m also not on painkillers

1 Like

Tears to my eyes, I’m happy for you.

So grateful to have been blessed with this manifestation of Sapien Medicine into our world(s).

18 Likes

Man i can’t even count his acts of kindness and he so patient even sometimes when my ego gives negative thought about. He is my idol. I would love to be the same.

6 Likes