The Truth About Sapien Medicine

@SovereignSubliminals , thanks for starting this thread and giving me opportunity to share this.

When my mom was fatally ill by COVID and admitted in hospital , I asked for Dreams help. Believe it or not, just in a day, doctors who said chances of survival as critical turned around to say great improvement. Oxygen support was as high as 8 litres came down to 3 litres within 48 hours.

The moment Dream replied to help, I felt my mom is saved and she will survive.

I just can’t put in words what I feel. Words will not suffice to talk about Dream. :pray:

Even Buddha was criticised, but Buddha is Buddha. Same goes for Dream.

47 Likes

damm all theres stories. i wonder what else he has done.
what a honourable man

9 Likes

Lovely story (and wise traveler). Thank you for sharing it.

4 Likes

This one time in band camp, Dreamy handed me an warm apple pie…

23 Likes

Apple crumble > Apple Pie

2 Likes
Summary

Read this thread carefully to see my true feelings about pie.

6 Likes

Not so carefully tho :sweat_smile: haha

3 Likes

Cake only forum??
Pffff… You can keep all your icing and most importantly buttery creams as far as I am concerned 🙅

5 Likes

16 Likes

Hopefully sapien can help my spine. I’ve been hit y so many brain energies that my entire spine is so much in pain, brain fog, super nervous , and needles are so painful and emotionally triggering and I know in going to end up having them put in my body again. I’m also not on painkillers

1 Like

Tears to my eyes, I’m happy for you.

So grateful to have been blessed with this manifestation of Sapien Medicine into our world(s).

18 Likes

Man i can’t even count his acts of kindness and he so patient even sometimes when my ego gives negative thought about. He is my idol. I would love to be the same.

6 Likes

I love this :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Great Story and thank you for Sharing

Sapien is like a unknown undiscovered gem
He is a Kind of angel with Special talents No one possesses
Same goes for dream

He heeled me so many times
Not only me but also my Dog and Cat

Sapien is always with me
The created field from sapien and dream
I am addicted to the fields
Starting in the morning 5 am with brain fields , then prosperity and other fields following

I think sapien and dream are Angels

I am grarefull for them creating so unbelievable fields for free and more powerful fields to sell

Everyone who exisists in this world without knowing and living with sapiens fields has lost Something

7 Likes

lol surreal

thanks
I think?
or not?

19 Likes

Who thanks? Sapien or Dream? :smiley:

3 Likes

O9tk

2 Likes

I have no idea

shrug

its always been so no?
maybe they mean OM or Sammy,

11 Likes

Perhaps the confusion comes from two separate YT channels? One for Sapien one for Dream. Who is this Energetic Alchemy guy? :smiley:

senpai noticed

6 Likes

My friend, I had no idea what was ahead back when I wrote this topic and what wild ride we were in for… I can’t thank you enough. Truly. Thank you for everything, from the bottom of my heart :slight_smile:
I don’t know if you currently have the time, I sent you a message yesterday titled April-conversation, if you do, can you please take a look? I have an idea for a project, if you’re interested, but ofc only if it works for you. Idk when was the last time we were talking about that, half a year ago?
Also, enjoy the summer, I hope it’s as sunny where you are as it is here

Also, I did enjoy BoL quite a lot. Sad to see that so many fields are gone…

3 Likes