The Truth About Sapien Medicine

@jen , you are one of the admins i guess?

Could you please tell me where i find NFT print Out to buy ?

I spent a hole day on gumroad and sapien Webpage but couldnt find anything at all

3 Likes

Hi Nila,

Iā€™m not an admin Iā€™ve just been around a little bit.

As far as where to buy NFTs itā€™s from the sapien shop or from another member on the official NFT buying selling thread.

Make sure you have the corresponding wallet like the phantom wallet-

If you search in the search bar as well there are a lot more resources about the subject. Good luck to you

6 Likes

Tis good me thinks.

shrug

I mean nobody cares really,
I dont mean me, i do care.

but its nice to see.

But it really astounds me how much people minimize me, spilt me into multiple people. Thank everbody else.

Sammy runs enlightented states.

I run everything else.

Come prove me wrong or start adding everybody else in the mytical ā€˜teamā€™.

Where is Om or John or the 100001 other people who steal my stuff and claim its theirs.
These are truths spoken

Solid facts.

I often wonder if this is just too impossible to believe for people.

It must be.

When i finish the book and put my real name the world machine will add it to the list of another sapien team member lol.

I really think i am a person.

A singular thingā€¦

But my eyes can see always what all of you do.
Not only my eyes, but all that see with me.

Not a reply to anybody specifically of course.

But it definately marks my opinion of people.
Tis a shame, no doubt.

40 Likes

Is it the medical knowlege?

It must be impossible, i thought about it.

Because there are too many topics.

Fields, medicine, art, music etc etc.

It is only logical to assume there are multiple people.

The human brain can only put together so much I think it starts getting beyond the scope of reason.

I understand, its okay then.

shrug

27 Likes

That PLUS ALL The Knowledge that You have, that must confuse people, also the nicknames: Dreamweaver, Captain Nemo, they hear Dream as well, then thereā€™s Sapien, many people call you like that on YouTube, and many people donā€™t research to find out that these people are actually one person (well, thereā€™s the Sapien Medicine brand as well, plus the other channels, people are just confused).

Edit: the conclusion is that youā€™re a genius, unlike others, a True Polymath - so people are baffled.

8 Likes

:point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2:

Its like when you are really good at video game and everyone calls you a cheater.
Its this situation but in real life, Dream got so good people are unable to believe he is one person lol.

4 Likes

plus:

• 3 different YouTube channels (or even 4, I think there was one with mantras)
  • 5 different Online-Shops (Teespring, Sapien-Shop, Gumroad, Enlightenedstates, Soundweave)

Dear Dreamweaver, you split yourself and your business into many parts with different names and then do not understand that not everybody instantly knows that it belongs together?

You feel ā€œminimizedā€ by new members of the forum for not instantly understanding your business structure?

What could be a solution? E.g. use the same logo for all youtube channels and all your shops so that even with different urls they still show the same brand. And using only 1 forum account which you might name ā€œDreamweaver (Sapien Medicine)ā€.

Ok, this is anger and frustration that I can understand. But with your inbuild protection against blackmaketing this should not be a problem, so why bother?

3 Likes

not at all.
Its more general in that it had always been so.

Yes i understand this.
My apologies, I have been once told, that i ascribe the way i think and see and understand things to others and expect them to understand.
This is impossible I think and an approach I am actively trying to sort.

I am not,
I should remove the idea of business and camaraderie being together really.

But i am pretty sure, I am okay with that now.

not really,
but there was a large scale effort to minimize me a lot.
Even on this forum, lol.

I am also quite fine with that now, as i know better.

I think it speaks the same in other ways.
Its a delayed part of putting together a puzzle.
Of how many pieces of myself are scattered.

lol

27 Likes

Some people just donā€™t wanna understand I think.
Or believe.
Or anything.

I saw someone on Reddit list sapien med under the cults subreddit. According to them, it must be a cult because how could audios have such grandiose effects, and if it is true, wouldnā€™t it be in every medical institution by now?

Yeah
Yeah
Think about it
:grin:

7 Likes

They really wrote that and thought ā€œyeah I cracked the codeā€ clown ass

Although Reddit is known for hosting users who never touched grass before.

5 Likes

Thatā€™s why I avoid talking about anything spiritual or energy related to hardcore sceptics, its a waste of time. However if they were real sceptics, they would also question their current belief system yes?
Maybe this isnā€™t scepticism but ignorance? Anyway we are all cultist guys when are we going to summon Cthulu or something? Gotta deal with those infidels somehow

5 Likes

Now we Have to make a CREED, to be respectable and all. :grinning:

The first tennet:

Donā€™t get scammed
By those whom we shall not name

(black market field sellers)

2 Likes

You are right. A true sceptic would question everything and not just selected parts of the whole.

I think that people whom we usually call ā€œscepticsā€ are rather people walking around in a waking trance and with their egoā€™s so strong, that their cognitive dissonance overpowers their whole perception.

This is for example very obvious in the mainstream scientific community. They all call themselves ā€œknowledge and wisdom seekersā€ etc., yet at the same time they are no more open minded than religious people or the common man. They are only open minded in their particular field of expertise or what they believe ā€œis possibleā€ based on a materialistic world view, but outside of that, they never question anything about the grand scheme of thingsā€¦

9 Likes

They are worse than some spiritual or religious people (I mean worse than those whom are humble and open minded to higher knowledge and truth), I mean, itā€™s Science, right?
It CAN NOT be wrongā€¦

YET they discover new things every decade or even every yearā€¦

But ā€œthey know it allā€ ā€¦

Well, still, I RESPECT Scientists, I mean look at our world, but still, they are blinded by their fields
(not to be confused with fields made by Captain).

Also, Science canā€™t be ignored and itā€™s the backbone of so many Sapienmed fields.

Well, science = knowledge, but not the entire knowledge or way of knowing.

5 Likes

Wholeheartedly agree

3 Likes

:+1:

10 Likes
5 Likes

Lol nice, thanks

Yes.

Good you know.

The fun has just begun.

10 Likes

Support to you Aniki

2 Likes

[Cyberpunk: Edgerunners | This Fffire by Franz Ferdinand | Music Video - YouTube

:mechanical_arm: :mechanical_arm:

13 Likes