The two luck audios

Well I hope so, because music is not the same and there was some talk about removing or updating one of them. Not sure which one is it. That’s whay I ask.

1 Like

Ive used both and both are pretty on point.

Dont let your mind get you worried :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks Luna!

I’ve found the topic and even Captain responded:

1 Like

I agree with LunaMoon and use them both depending on my musical mood. However, you’re right about the update: the one from Album 3 had apparently received some improvements (there’s been a chaotic discussion in a thread about that, in August or September).

But in that case, the principle of “older fields have the advantage to have grown for more time” applies.

Edit: saw you posted the thread while writing :)

3 Likes

Thanks @Bronyraur ! I appreciate it!

I personally like the Luck and Probability Alteration from Bountiful Harvest. Music is just awesome.

3 Likes

Actually the old one is the one i use. Because its the one on Patreon and it works. I loop it tho at least 1 hour before an event that needs some extra luck or leave it on loop low volume if i am in a meeting i need it for. It works like 90% of the time for me, and im understanding when the 10% does not happen because it shouldn’t have happened the way i thought and that is luck too, if the outcome wouldnt have been good in the long term.

I use it daily.

6 Likes

Thank you too :) Yes, I too have a preference for that one but started appreciating the other one as well over time. I wonder if the musical notes have been inspired by some church bells…

3 Likes

I’ve never tried the other; is it suitable for long term?

Very interesting insight on why it doesn’t work for you 10% of the time. I had never thought about it that way but was never all that upset if things didn’t go as planned. To this day the original luck audio provides one of the most positive and powerful energies I’ve felt from any source. No matter how long I go without it, I eventually return to it.

5 Likes

I always reinforce that.

Luck is also not getting stuff we think are good for us but they arent.
Or change your plans etc.

Like if you have an appointment and are late then theres traffic so you try to take a different route and you cant and you get all frustrated. Then hear there was an accident or something that would have delayed your meeting even more or worse you could have been part of the accident.

With luck we should be open to the outcome and believe is all for our good.

3 Likes

I agree :100:

1 Like

Yes, of course. I can even say that in my case, they have worked better for long term issues so far (things pending for a few months and even years). There’s the momentum building involved.

4 Likes

Forgive me I got confused; you were referring to POWERFUL GOOD LUCK ENERGY, right?

1 Like

What about adding one of the planetary audios to the mix? Would that amplify or ruin the 3 combo?

1 Like

Ah no, in my last 2 posts I was referring to Luck & Probability (Bountiful Harvest) and Probability & Luck (Album 3).

1 Like

What I do is this, to be more precise (I think I copied it from Uial and _OM once again lol. What would I do without those two…): recently, I have started putting Luck and Probability at the beginning of any stack.

So yes, I do this before my planetary stack too (I mean Nullify and Amplify). Works fine, certainly.

And then I have another separate luck stack lol. This is where I put Luck, Synchro and Wheels, etc.

1 Like

Anyone listen to POWERFUL GOOD LUCK ENERGY Attract Good Fortune and Miracles?

I was going to link some for you but there are too many posts so check and see what you want to read. is you new around here sir? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

!

4 Likes

how bad you are … yes I’m new here! :laughing:
Hi Luna! :wink:

1 Like

This method is just as interesting to try on the fields of luck, not just living it but breathing it.

2 Likes