The two luck audios

There are two Luck related audios.

Are these pretty similar or different ways of approaching the same? The first one is more about removing “bad” luck while the second is attracting “good luck”?

6 Likes

That sounds about right.

2 Likes

So, I have been trying to buy this router which is out of stock all the time! I played these audios in loop from 6 am this morning … I just successfully bought the router which was in stock for barely 8 min and all 200 of them ran out again!

9 Likes

They are similar. Dream has said Probability Alteration and Luck should replace Powerful Good Luck Energy, but he has left both versions up because some people may prefer the older field for some reason.

Probability Alteration and Luck is about attracting good luck and placing you into the flow of luck as well.

It also helps to directly alter situations, and includes the depatterning of beliefs and energies which lead to differed “bad luck” or bad situations.

Powerful Good Luck Energy also helps place you into the flow of luck but does not have the depatterning field and may differ slightly.

Here is Dream’s answer from the Youtube comments:

That’s great! :grinning:

6 Likes

Thanks @uial - that’s super clear. Apprecite it.

2 Likes

Simontously both?

I think someone just doesn’t want to answer, That’s perfectly fine. lol

Oops, missed your reply. It got “hidden” for some reason.

Nope I looped one after the other.

3 Likes

No problem.

Thanks. :)

1 Like

My music system essentially can either loop full play list or a single audio. So, I put both these tracks on a playlist and put the playlist on a repeat. Now that I know I probably don’t need the older one, next time, I will try only one of them.

1 Like

I think the new one is quite better but still, it’s a good idea to loop both of them. just in case. ;)

3 Likes

I had an experience with the track itself (the “Luck and probability” one): I was looping it while thinking “it’s great but I wish the music was different on this one”.
The next day, the music was replaced with the new version, the one with the trumpets (at least, this is what I noticed on the “Bountiful Harvest” album).

So I interpreted it like a “sign” lol and assumed that it started to work for me.

3 Likes

Can I use both? Good luck energy and probabilities alteration

1 Like

You can, although it may not be necessary. Luck and Probability Alteration has some extra goodies, as explained by Uial a few posts ago.

Personally I use the following combo: Luck and Probability + Coincidence and Synchronicity + Wheel of Fortune (the latter thanks to _OM).

And also the Mind Settings album but that one is another story, though complementary.

7 Likes

Yasss!

2 Likes

Luck and Probability Alteration or Probability Alteration and Luck or both?

1 Like

They are the same

2 Likes

Well I hope so, because music is not the same and there was some talk about removing or updating one of them. Not sure which one is it. That’s whay I ask.

1 Like

Ive used both and both are pretty on point.

Dont let your mind get you worried :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks Luna!

I’ve found the topic and even Captain responded:

1 Like