The Ultimate Integration Tool - Psychic University

Must say, this field is so calming and powerful. I love how gradual the field is.

8 Likes

Interesting experience I had. Every time I play this audio before my main fields I feel as if my body has integrated with the field’s energy. An example is I don’t experience much sensation from Sapien’s fields as I used to.

To see if I was just experiencing placebo, I stopped using the the ultimate integration field before my audios and I experience major energy sensations, body feeling overloaded. I incorporated the integration field back again and the energies does not affect my body that much. I feel more calm and integrated. I suspect the integration field is helping me to “digest” the fields as the description stated.

Now I’m wondering if Naga shield will complement this field? I suspect my body is still having some resistance in accepting some concepts of the fields. If anybody can please confirm if Naga shield would boost results, thank you.

14 Likes

Probably going to do a test and listen to this all day while doing my work. I got 4 printed NFT in my pocket, so I assume it will take time for mandala to digest :eyes:

3 Likes

Bad idea to loop it, didn’t make it past 4 listens. Energy way too overloaded.

6 Likes

Do you use muscle engineering and aesthetics too or just the sapien workout fields?

1 Like

So it seems that this also obeys the rule of three plays a day as for the most powerful fields,
as well as Flaunt, Manhattan and so on.

1 Like

It’s different for everybody it seems. @Fender_Cad

I am so grateful for this field, playing this before my self love stack has tremendously changed the game. The effects are so much stronger and I don’t feel much overload as before. Since my love stack are so long my energy system feels so overloaded but this boost the effects while keeping the energy system at bay.

13 Likes

I was just wondering about this… I place this at the end of the stack, but placing it at the beginning seems useful too (suggestibility, attention) - I will add it to both beginning and end of my stack and see…

11 Likes

I used to play after my stack and yeah it helps with the “digestion” part but then like you said, the suggestibility and godlike attention wouldn’t be put for good use and you would miss out on feeling the fields working more effectively. If I must exaggerate, playing the integration before your stack is like listening to the fields for hours when I only listened once. That’s how grateful I am for this field. Good luck. @Maoshan_Wanderer

12 Likes

Changed all my 3 stacks to add this at the top and bottom haha

12 Likes

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Playing him at the end of the stack is PU’s directions.

2 Likes

True, but every time I play it only after my stack, my body feels overloaded with energy versus when I play it before my stack my body and mind feels calm and fields are much more effective. Everybody is different. :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

These were just general instructions. The field is very versatile.

My true advice is just not to abuse and use it too much as it’s very powerful, but testing the order is interesting and can bring nice results. When we change something we increase awareness in general, even if subconsciously, to understand the changes, and this increase in awareness in energy work means better integration of the energies in play.

26 Likes

I also have it since beginning the Integration Tool in the beginning and at the end of my stack.

The tought was to integrate the fields from yesterday and when it is ending → to integrate the fields from today.

12 Likes

I have 4 printed NFT along with printed Ultimate Integration Tool mandala, if I am going to have my NFT with me 24/7, might as well have integration with me 24/7 :eyes:

3 Likes

Got this yesterday. Didn’t expect the art of the mandala to be so different. If I had time I’d stare at it for hours. Awesome stuff

11 Likes

Yeah, the mandala is really beautiful in this one.

10 Likes

I have looped Ascension-naut NFT audio and Cosmic Intercession NFT audio for an hour, now playing the Ultimate Integration Tool and the feeling I have is very liberating, very strong, very uplifting, very optimistic, very confident, very “Vaikuntha Loka”… :relaxed:

22 Likes