The Unbreakable

Not explicitly but my gut (and what I am now doing) is Lakshmi first and then Unbreakable. Honoring Lakshmi first just seems more “right” to me, if that makes sense.

6 Likes

So happy for you, @anon46520955!! Shoot for that moon and beyond! :full_moon:

Great job and wishing you continued success. :clap: :purple_heart:

6 Likes

Thank you!! :heart::heart:

5 Likes

Thank you for another superb review, LunaMoon! :sparkling_heart:

It couldn’t have been more timely as I have been feeling pretty beat up and broken lately.

This beauty is going right back into one of my daily stacks.

:pray: :pray: :pray: and thank you Captain for this field! :pray: :pray: :pray:

11 Likes

Just got the field and the music is so dope I would be listening to it everyday even without any field in it

8 Likes

Feel the same way! (I probably overplay it because I like the music so much. Haha.)

7 Likes

been playing this on and off since the last 4 days.
A few surprising things have cropped up in my life. Not so good, but it’s pointing me to some long term solutions,

something is definitely going on as far as confidence.
I’ve started making notes of work that has to be done

• in essence stopping procrastination
10 Likes

The main difference between this and Kinght I feel is that Knight gives you ‘‘I should’’ motivation, while this give you ‘‘I can’’ one.
Also I feel with this one solution come to mind or sometimes unnoticed before roots of problems .
I also feel this attraction part, maybe its what dream mentioned as
attract those who are willing to help or to willing to start mutually beneficial successes together
It feels similliar in some sense to Enviromental Energy Accumulator, and fields on attracting money or love, like the attracted ‘‘thing’’ comes to me in waves, or as If Im breathing it in.
So from what I have experienced from the short time of using this field, it could also be called ‘‘The Problem Solver’’ field I guess.
Oh an another comparision to the Knight mindset what I get is that Knight turns you into ‘‘SuperMan’’ type of badass and this one turns you into ‘‘Batman’’ or ‘‘Geralt of Rivia’’ type of badass, but thats purely subjective impression.

26 Likes

:eye: :warning:

@Captain_Nemo :handshake: :moneybag: :point_right::mage: :sunrise_over_mountains: :banjo: :notes:

11 Likes

This is simply a cure-all for motivation and decision; if Knight pushes these aspects indirectly, for Unbreakable it is his “core business”. Both can be used and complemented, with Knight dealing with existence more generally, but that could also be decisive in these particular periods that are being lived.

8 Likes

I am using KNIGHT WARRIOR MINDSET as a starting point for my new life and from there decide what audio to combine it with.

There are many interesting options: The Navigator of Awe, The Unbreakable, etc.

9 Likes

Yes, is a good choice, in my opinion
before deciding which other track to play alongside, if you want to do a “wake up” test of your system, you could try listening to The Mana Circuit: but be careful because it is very intense and will push any audio that follows to levels never seen before.
… a Tesla car will never accelerate like The Mana Circuit does, probably a Ferrari, yes …

16 Likes

Is this the same subliminal technic as the knight mindset or it’s energy?

1 Like

But Knight is energy in a new technique! This one feels different to me though and it feels more negentropic, also the music gives it a different hype!

7 Likes

Of course the warrior one is an energy field,but it says the it speaks directly to the mind.

The changes in attitude inside me that went with warrior was amazing. Whatever the field said, the field did and even more to than my expectations.

The unbreakable one seems more steady to me. I guess it’s the wholesome part that need it’s time to work on you.

Anyone and even you had any more experiences?
I can tell you that people are helping me out without me even asking I get the urge to do something and friends hit me up to tell me how to without them knowing etc etc.

9 Likes

:mechanical_arm: :grin:

21 Likes

im trying to buy it, I cant find it, the link doesn’t work

2 Likes

Probably means teespring got cranky about the description and took it down.
@Captain_Nemo

14 Likes

Yea, because I saw it there yesterday… Josh has such amazing luck :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Same here, I can’t find it.

1 Like