The Unexpected

You can. But wearing it brings better effects. Looking at it and meditating on it will engorge you with the energy. Highly recommend.

30 Likes

This has saved my ass so many times, thank god for this NFT

8 Likes

(Sounds like Vegas was good times. :wink: )

2 Likes

Absolutely amazing :sunglasses::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Maybe itā€™s due to this field :grin:. Today and 2 days ago I was offered a glass of beer at the restaurant :beer:. 1 by the snaks manager and the other by a campsite customer :slightly_smiling_face:.

12 Likes

I want to share. I really liked the Tag from Sapien. And I imagine what will happen to me when there are a lot of them. I have 4 now. And gifts are one of them. In fact, I donā€™t really get gifts, yes, I am treated to various goodies, but thatā€™s not it. It seems to me that this field does things most safely for you. If itā€™s going to rain, itā€™s going to rain after you get home. If there is any conflict situation, it will take the easiest way. I didnā€™t wear this tag for a day, I thought that the astrology tag should be enough for smooth days. And today the problems came. People started calling me and making claims. I ran after this tag because I forgot to put it in my pocket today. I looked at him for a minute. And she started calling back. The problem was not solved, but the tone with which they talked to me became much easier. We agreed to work together to solve the problem situation. The call ended amicably enough. And this is despite the fact that at first they even tried to threaten me. Captain, you are great)))
A question arises. If, for example, we wear a tag for 12 hours, after we take it off, does the energy stay with us for some time? For example, for a couple of hours. To be honest, I donā€™t want to shoot any more, but it wonā€™t work that way.

31 Likes

Proud owner of The Unexpected #145 now, detailed review coming soon. :grin:

11 Likes

This is insanely powerful, crazy success with this some far and Iā€™ve had it less than 48 hours. Will write a full story later today. :exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

16 Likes

First day I bought this was Sunday here. Every Sunday since I was a teenager I watch the UFC and In more recent years Iā€™ve been making about 30% of my income from gambling on these UFC fights.
First day of having this NFT I did not print it, just meditated and connected with the image through my phone.
With this alone I felt super uplifted and ā€œin the zoneā€ all day and had a very successful time betting. If anyone knows the UFC I had a bet on Leon Edwards, the ending of that fight was the definition of an unexpected gift. Especially because I profited greatly from it.

The following day I went to work and printed 2 copies of the NFT. One to carry in my pocket and the other in my phone caseā€¦. (I work in sales temporarily)
About an hour after doing this I had the smoothest sale since being at this job which totalled $10k. My previous highest sale for this company was $3.5k and it was a grind to get.
This sale was over $10k and to my knowledge is the biggest in the company this year maybe of the last few years. All this and the whole interaction was effortless and fun as the customers where great. This was clearly due to this NFT boosting my luck and bringing be good fortune. Will continue carrying it with me everywhere and will report the many unexpected gifts to come.

34 Likes

I have a personal affinity for luck and flow enhancing fields, so Iā€™m drawn to keep updating this thread to track success and show the potential for others. Apologies if these daily posts feel spammy, will try keep them short but also provide context.

• I order my coffee and lunch from the same place everyday. Today for only the second time I can remember the girls there gave me my coffee (in a larger size) for free. They also gave me 80% off my lunch order from loyalty points I didnā€™t even know they were tracking for me.
  • my car is due a service and is having some issues with the brakes. Due to the brakes Iā€™ve been scrambling to get it booked in ASAP. Everywhere I called last week either didnā€™t want the job, didnā€™t answer or were so busy they are booked minimum of 3 weeks in advance. Today I called some new places and the first to answer was super super helpful and kind on the phone and had a spot to book me in for Thursday which, go figure, is my only day off where I could make it there.
  • got a car park at the door of the gym during the peak hour of the day.
  • wife bought me a surprise donut
  • higher self told me I need to buy either the soul restoration series or the aura body repair field to help with an issue. Randomly saw a comment in passing about the gumroad discount :smirk:
  • 15% of sapien fields is as lucky as it gets for me

ā€”ā€”

• customers bought me a coffee yesterday and said I was the best salesperson they have ever met and complimented me like crazy. Was just being myself and doing nothing different than usual.
  • Offered to help someone out to spare him some time so he can see his father who is passing. Led to me catching up with some amazing old friends and opening up some new opportunities.

• This guy landed on me while Iā€™m eating breakfast in the sun on a beautiful day
37 Likes

How is it going on so far?

1 Like

So today I go with my grandmother to the bank. I had to get some cash out and she also went to go check on her accounts. Before I go in she pulls out 3 gift cards and gives them to me. She doesnā€™t use them and said I can have them. One wasnā€™t working and the other numbers are scratched off so I have to investigate but one had $50 bucks on it from Target! Today was my first day carrying it with me in my pocket outside!

15 Likes

congratulations spelled out

3 Likes

Anyone else willing to share results with this?

The disparity between the posts in this one and unexpected gifts is quite big. I know part of it itā€™s due to the nft price being on the higher side.

I am thinking of getting this cuz having a luck generator in my pocket sounds good, but I see it being sold in the nft trade section

Would love to read some more reviews

4 Likes

So far I have only gotten discounts on public transport. In my country you can haggle that. I recently saved the equivalent of $30 on a transaction when I found out that the vendor I used to buy from was selling me a product above market price. I havenā€™t played games of chance so I didnā€™t try it from that side. I have several nfts in my wallet, I donā€™t know if I have to contact him more often to obtain his benefits. That is my experience.

8 Likes

This one didnā€™t take long to start working for me, I printed out the image and laminated it to carry in my pocket until my tag arrived. Well I was in Food Lion about 2 or 3 days ago and I was $9 dollars short on cash to pay for my groceries, I was going to take some of the items off, but this kind hearted lady that was ringing me up decided she would chip in the $9, I was surprisedšŸ˜² she came around were I was at and swiped her card in the machine.

I also have been experiencing synchronicities where random people will come to assist me with something Iā€™m having trouble with.

11 Likes

My tag arrived yesterday, does the image look too distorted? That was as much of the image the store would allow me to print on the tagIMG_20221006_142704

3 Likes

I hope this one gets an audio next, that would be awesome

5 Likes

It kind of does has one, on Energetic Alchemy ā€œUnexpected Giftsā€

2 Likes

Only one part of it, this one has unexpected, probability and a version of woven worlds

3 Likes