The Unexpected

Lucky to get this yesterday through PayPal, it successfully went through

Looking to be part of The Eternals once the payment gateway is back :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

14 Likes

If you don’t mind me asking, are you buying it through the US?

its non sequential
you get a random mint number.

number one could still be up for grabs

22 Likes

Yes when I bought two warrior monks, the mint no of the first was 240 and for the second, it was 58. They are random numbers not to be duplicated…

5 Likes

someone looks like Einstein hiding in coconut palm :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue:

24 Likes

Paypal is now working, just bought Cosmic Intercession, and also Eternal (after sitting on the fence for a bit haha)

Go get your Unexpected!

27 Likes

just bought it :) does it matter if the print is 4*4 cm

5 Likes

Not at all.

3 Likes

Was looking for a parking in a really busy area, couldn’t find anything no matter how hard I looked, decided to bite the bullet and google the closest paid garage(much more expensive). The guy at the entrance tried charging me an excessive amount but when I told him I basically have no cash, he decided to just let me park there for free!!, very unexpected especially in that area of town

22 Likes

Woohoo! I was just at my local consignment shop and my bill came to $23.71. The woman ahead of me smelled lovely, and I told her so. Her bill came to over $100. She said that she never tries the clothes on. If they don’t fit, she gives them away. I got ready to pay and the cashier said “the lady in front of you already paid for your things”. I thanked her profusely! She says she does that from time to time and that she has really been blessed in this life. And so have I! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :mage: :angel:

What a blessing this NFT is. Thanks Dream and Team!!! :slight_smile:
If you are on the fence about this one, don’t be. :pray: Or you can just spam Unexpected Gifts – The Sound Weave!

44 Likes

You can ask. But I wouldn’t expect any thing.

1 Like

Haha.

But, wait! Then that would make any response “The Unexpected” and they don’t have the field so they wouldn’t get a response… :exploding_head: Owww! My brain!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

9 Likes

Oh, I didn’t expect that :rofl:

5 Likes

Ouch. My brain too. I won’t dare try to follow that line of logic lest I hurt myself. Lol.

5 Likes

Wish I could smash that heart button a few more times to also appreciate the proper and natural use of “lest.”

(Back to our regularly-scheduled discussion. Nothing to see here. Move it along, folks. :rofl: )

9 Likes

a word so up my alley I hardly noticed. bravo! :partying_face: :rofl:

7 Likes

Instead of wearing this can I just look at it and communicate @Captain_Nemo @SammyG

Fuck it lol, let’s get it whatever it is :muscle:t4:

1 Like

I know you’ve come to your own answer, but just in case you have any niggling doubts, from the item’s description:

7 Likes

My guy :100:

3 Likes

I was wondering because the silent mind is meant to be worn but it still works when I look at it that’s why, this should work either way :muscle:t4:

2 Likes