The Unknown Homestasis Ascending Blast

In the depths where silence reigns, lies the realm where balance prevail. A cleansing unspoken, reaching the nameless core, purging the veiled vulnerabilities like never before. Brain, from this center of harmony or more like once this center is fully harmonized, a protection arises, born from within, expanding as its power surges. Thus, in the uncharted territories, where defenses were scarce, emerges a stronghold, a sanctuary at last.

In the silent depths, where shadows linger, a path unfurls for those with ears to hear. Liberation’s touch, though veiled and sparse, awaits those who are ready, who seeks to continue or starts a real ascension. As the journey unfolds, guidance whispers softly, aiding ascent to the realm of destiny.

Within the echoes of silence, a message is concealed, beckoning the seeker to unravel its mystery. Listen not once, but thrice, as the blessings lie hidden in the whispers between the words, awaiting revelation to those who heed the call.

Only audio.

10 Likes

So this is a field with a pretty complex description and for a reason — it does a few things all wrapped up in one audio and it breaks barriers of things thought to be unable to break before.

Not only, but it provides a goal for you each time, with each play of 3 rounds, something appears that the user is alerted to.

This field has helped me tremendously, first — it breaks the barriers of the mind to a huge extent; you get a huge sense of doing as opposed to theoretically just standing there not knowing where to go. It gives you the mental purpose you need to keep going.

Second - it provides you with a complete system of purification, and while it perhaps doesn’t mention it directly — it is one of the side effects I have experienced with this field.

The beginning sounds of this field, you could feel it shifting you to a state where all the “homeostasis” continues to break and a new you breaks free into the vessel of you.

As more time shifts you with more listens, you could feel the field purifying you from all what previously held you back; this includes belief systems, and health problems alike.

If you have health problems, long standing where you cannot seem to get rid of, this field is a blessing. It changes the state of your whole being into an actionable state that breaks its barriers.

In my opinion, this is a necessary field for total optimization.

It’s a beautiful experience to have as well; break free :)

5 Likes

Thank You for explaining this field in Simpler Terms, the description was not very helpful.

An expensive field with Vague description makes for a very difficult buying decision Unless one in Financially Secure.

2 Likes

the field is a definite system in itself so I imagine this is the reason for the price tag - but I’m glad that the experience helps shed a light on the description! If you read it again after reading my words, you will relate the words together, a lot! :))

2 Likes

I would like to Clarify that I have No Issue with the price of this field as it is the Creator’s absolute Right. I was just pointing out that at this price tag a simpler and more straight forward description about the “Potential Benefits of the field” makes it easier to make a buying decision.

1 Like

Oh don’t worry about that! I made this way bc of the potential of the field and why not? It’s more fun to decipher the cryptic of the description.

But yeah, cleanse (a lot) and protection (a lot) are the essential characteristics.

4 Likes