The Unnamed Releases

How’s your dads neuropathy bro

Oh yeah. It’ll be worth whatever it’s price is. It’s unbelievable we have access to this type of help at all. :pray:t3:

5 Likes

I been really focusing on the nerve damage help and it’s been doing me great, I overloaded my system with too much energy and I’m only using that to rebuild my nervous system

1 Like

Feel better man. Good idea to keep in to the minimum.

1 Like

For sure, realized that too late, neuropathy started cuz of constant overloaded energy, I thought I could handle it all but that didn’t happen lol

So my goal is to completely feel balanced again, instead of my heart rate being so high, my bp high, bad body temperature control etc all due to a fucked up nervous system lol

All good tho, gonna heal it right back up, gonna use nothing but nerve damage help on loop at night for a solid couple weeks

1 Like

Looking forward to it!

4 Likes

You’ll definitely be one of the people that appreciates this! It’s going to propel you forward fast bro!

3 Likes

Would be awesome if it does the end result on what I have in mind for my last course just to point people to this instead haha

4 Likes

Not good but he hasn’t kept up with the nerve damage field. He’s using a field for his GI issues right now. He will move onto his nerves next. Thanks for asking!

1 Like

Yeah one thing I noticed is that you really need to keep up with nerve related fields, it’s not “easy” as say some other things

1 Like

Well, he got it for free :grin:

1 Like

Man, for the last two days I was reading so many threads on chakra cleansing, burning up impurities, clearing energy body etc. and in the process of making up a list along with alchemy fields.

Looks like all for nothing, now I will just wait for this new release. :joy:

2 Likes

What is your estimation of the price range?

Looking forward!!! :raised_hands:

And thanks for the cool review @Gnosticmedic27 :mechanical_arm:

4 Likes

nah i think
you have to stick to it, but i think it can really solidify the path.
But hey, i am just selling it as is, with the descriptions in each audio saying what they do.
Not too much fluff.

They are like little jewels i think.
(personal opinion)

32 Likes

Dream any Patreon exclusive fields coming soon? Haven’t got those for a while, excited for them :love_you_gesture:t4:

@Captain_Nemo

5 Likes

I believe there is always something coming somewhere
The hype train should be on a perpetual hyperloop.

39 Likes

hype

12 Likes

It seems like all the new album have some sorta of crazy brain audio within it. Dreams trna turn this fourm into einstein.

3 Likes

hyperloop, while the most of our forum members, me included, are looping some known audiosss… :drooling_face: :crazy_face: :woozy_face: :right_anger_bubble:

1 Like