The Upcoming Course

What issue were you having?

1 Like

I’m doing it from my phone but couldn’t create an account. I filled in the registration form and submitted. But got no confirmation and can’t login. I’ll try on my computer…

EDIT: yes it worked!

Yeah, so if you guys sign up, make sure to confirm the registration in your email. It might land in your spam so check there if anything. I see now that courses don’t show up for people that haven’t verified.

6 Likes

You can also listen to other audios while going through the course. The breaks are more meant for the course audios since they are intensive energy work.

Any of the vibration audios for example would supplement the course magnificently.

Edit: Upon further notice from Dream, I think you should take a break or really easy down on energy based audios (such as vibration audios or energy blockage, chi or jing, ext…) for the time being. Not until you have finished with at least your first run of the audios (after finishing crystallization audio).

Reason for this being is because we are all at different levels of development and it’s best to approach the first run of the audios as a beginner. It’s best to all do it this way to completely avoid any issues that could arise. Overstimulation can be counter productive in energy development. (If you already have been listening to them, don’t worry, just stop for now and keep going as is. You don’t need to start over)

Vibration series for example can be pretty intense energy wise as well so it could overstimulate your energy system while going through the phases of the course. I do believe it would supplement it greatly as it has for me. But these audios came months after I’d already listened to the course audios. So after the first run of the audios, you will be safe to do so as your energy system will definitely be prepared for that sort of stimulation. And of course then you can mix and match (listen to body primer, energy sensitivity then vibration of creation, ext…).

19 Likes

Man, this is so awesome. I love the videos. I can just feel how much work you and Dream put into this. Thank you!

10 Likes

thank god its up.
now we can relax in some corner while they vilify the channel.

27 Likes

Perhaps consider moving entirely to a new platform. I believe YouTube will slowly make it hard for channels like yours to even exist in the future.

1 Like

I don’t see the audios at the bottom, and the download audios link doesn’t seem to work for me…could you explain where exactly :woozy_face:

1 Like

It’s in section 2. It leads you to a pdf file with a link to all audios

Tried that it says server cannot be found when I click the link

Strange, it opened the pdf fine for me. Try logging out, close your browser, then go back in.

The Energy Blockage Removal field might work well together synergistically with Body Primer, the first field in the course.

The Book of Long Life and Good Health on Patreon and the Ancient Arts and Politics of the Body albums could also complement Body Primer well.

The new Soul/Core Energy Restoration field could be a great synergistic complement to the energy body development work throughout the course too. :smiley:

16 Likes

perhaps in time. We shall see how it goes, but the new virus disruption video should be in a public place for now.

11 Likes

Excited to hear your thoughts,
we may have to make new threads and topics for the course.

13 Likes

Watching the videos as I type this. :slight_smile:

@Dreamweaver @SammyG The videos are so well done, and clear to understand. I really like them. I have a much better understanding of Energy Sensitivity after watching that video which I was stuck on a couple of days ago.

I listened to the Body Primer audio and it felt pretty strong. Is that evolved from the Energy Body/Aura Deep Clearing Cleaning audio?

12 Likes

The audios are really powerful. I listened to the Body Primer and a half hour later just started sobbing out of nowhere… releasing buried traumas and emotions I don’t consciously remember…

17 Likes

By the way @SammyG, wonderful to finally see you!! :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Thank you for all of the work you’ve put into the course, @Captain_Nemo and @SammyG. It really shines through in everything—the videos, fields and articles—that you’ve put a lot of work into this. :pray:

I’m really enjoying the course so far. The articles in Section 13 are beautifully written, for anybody who hasn’t yet read them. It’s always a pleasure to read Dream and Sam’s writing. :smile:

Perhaps Self Love and Acceptance would be a powerful supplement to the course, based upon what’s written in the Emotional Control and How to Apply This Course to Daily Life articles about utilising acceptance and love to transmute the repressive or negative energies which can arise from energy system development.

23 Likes

@SammyG Just bought the course without any problems

The Link to Course Audios pdf seem incomplete though, it says

This audio takes you to a state between theta and delta, focused your consciousness to the present moment and dissipates the ego. You can

1 Like

‘You can’ is an errror. Nothing extra needs to be there. Will patch that up though so thanks for the heads up though. Really appreciate it :slight_smile:

And thanks for the kind words guys. Feels ultimately refreshing to hear positive feedback considering how hard we worked on this.

And yeah, we will be making a part of the forum specifically for the course so we can ask more specific questions and get more detailed clarification if needed. But… going back to sleep for now lol. Peace.

24 Likes