The Upcoming Course

I know you asked to sammy but the recommendation is to listen 1 field once per day on the first run not all of them together. After that you can listen to all of them together if you want (might not be necessary for the attunements anymore at that point).

6 Likes

Here is the recommended listening regimen for the audios in the course:

Body Primer once per day for three days, then 2 days break, then

Energy Sensitivity once per day for three days, then 2 days break, then

The Healing Primer once per day for three days, then 2 days break, then

Become the Healer once per day for three days, then 2 days break, then

Crystallization Attunement once per day for three days, then 2 days break.

24 Likes

You forgot the Crystallization audio, that one’s also once per day for 3 days then 2 days break

6 Likes

Thank you all guys☘️ I am so excited))

3 Likes

Are there morphic fields in the course videos as well?

3 Likes

It’s not recommended by sammyg:

5 Likes

Nope. There are no fields in the videos.

4 Likes

No. The system was designed and organized in a way to help work your energetic system up properly/balanced and not over or under-stimulate it. After you finish following through with the whole system the way we’ve laid it out , then you can do what you want (with precaution).

10 Likes

Hi Sam, are the Ego Dissolution and Emotional Release audios the same as those on Patreon? The length and music seemed same, so wanted to confirm with you.

5 Likes

i’ve listened yesterday to body primer one and i noticed something happened to me more than once, is that sometime i could see vivid image like HD quality about someone in different place for a second, but i don’t who they are, like one of top of building, and one other in the sea, never had those vivid image while awake.

8 Likes

Yes, they are the same audios

7 Likes

I’ve been having a lot of deja Vu experiences lol.

1 Like

@SammyG Dude I just want to salute you for the great work and effort you have poured into this course. The quality of the video content information is top notch and lets not forget the editing style is remarkable. There should really be a Sapien Medicine Mystery school - you and Dream would be great professors. Thank you :heart:

@Captain_Nemo - the field audios included in this course are powerfully unprecedented. My second day on body primer and my charkras are screaming I LOVE YOU
Dude thank you for further assisting me in my own journey to serve others. I ask Source Creator to continue to bless us with your presence. :heart:

22 Likes

my english language skills are not that good. are the videos in the course also available as text so that they can be translated better for a better understanding?

3 Likes

Now some love for the foundation/video as well.

As is my general tendency, Initially I thought, “Let’s get to the juicy stuff aka the audios first, theory and video can wait”… But then I clicked on the video and remained completely absorbed in the content. The content presented is very lucid, easy to understand and interesting to listen. I was reading and listening to the content last night and did not get to the audios at all because they were so packed and well-presented. I had no doubts about the quality of the morphic field audios but the course content is equally great! I will finally start the audio today…

17 Likes

Bro same, i haven’t even started with the audios, got too immersed yesterday with the videos. They are really well made !

10 Likes

On which videos? Speaking of which, you guys notice any issues like that then let me know here or pm me. I’ll see if I can fix them

4 Likes

By the way, for those that get the email going to spam, can you click ‘Report not spam’ ? I would highly appreciate that because it would stop the email going to spam. Thanks.

11 Likes

Ah I could see what you mean. Easy fix. I’ll fix this and re-upload when I have time. Thanks!

4 Likes

Just to make it clear, should we start the manual exercises the same day we start listening to Body Primer?

1 Like