I get a message: Need access for google drive

1 Like

1 Like

Try it now. Sorry

Robert Bruce - New Energy Ways.mp3

5 Likes

Is it working now?..

2 Likes

Working now, thanks for sharing the audio version of the book.

4 Likes

Your Welcome :blush:

1 Like

Looking forward to this! The strong energy flow in my body these past weeks has been driving me crazy :sob: I can’t meditate because of the involuntary body movements. I have no idea wth is going on…

9 Likes

I wonder what is the course about and for?? Thank you.

It’s explained above

3 Likes

What is this course about?? Pls enlighten me

Thanks for the info💚

1 Like

Very very interesting!
@SammyG @Captain_Nemo I have read a few complains from teachers on Udemy about their policy though…
Such as the obligation to make huge discounts on their courses etc…
I’m not one of them so I cant confirm, just wanna let you know

1 Like

hmm… thanks for letting me know. Thought that we could choose whether or not to participate. I’ll talk to dream about it.

1 Like

@SammyG I’m not sure if it still works like that, maybe you can contact their support to ask about that
Also it seems they have quite high commisions

I think theres a fee if its the same one my company uses for some courses

yes i confirm this about the huge discounts on Udemy i have bought courses for almost nothing lol crazy discounts

1 Like

Yeah… we aren’t going to go ahead with Udemy. Will probably be hosting on our site. Sorry for the delay by the way. It’s done, it’s just I completely underestimated video rendering. My gaming laptop has been rendering at Windows 98 speeds lol.

21 Likes

So you are making 90’s movie now. :grin:

7 Likes

Mine too! I wonder if it is one of the latest Windows updates! I signed up for a beta program and it was a BIG mistake!

1 Like

Do you know about odoo eLearning app? Its really great and you can used it for free. Check it out and if you like it let me know if you need help ive set these up for companies before.

6 Likes