The Upcoming Course

I just noticed that the counter on the right hand side of the screen showed 111/111 next to Dream’s last message. I love seeing synchronicities like this!! :smile:

This course is going to be special and like all of you reading this thread I’m just as excited about what’s to come!

6 Likes

All good, Dreamweaver! :hugs:

2 Likes

Here’s the link to the course. Will only post in here for now in case anyone has any errors. There is some buffering going on with some of the later videos but I am fixing that now. Also, I am aware that the grouping can appear confusing but I will fix that as well. If you find something confusing about it, let me know. The audios btw, are right next to the introduction. You should probably download those first.

I may add an article or two more sometime today or tomorrow. Other than, that everything is looking well and functional so I am releasing it now. I can feel the excitement & anxiety of some of you who have been waiting all day so here you go lol.

http://course.enlightenedstates.com/

26 Likes

@SammyG Do we listen to Body Primer 1x/ day for 3 days? You didn’t mention that for this one but did for the others.

1 Like

Yes, listen to it once a day.

10 Likes

Great! Thanks for confirming that.

1 Like

it seems i’ve got charged the course fee but i cannot access it anyone having the same issue?

1 Like

I’m having the same difficulty.

I refunded that extra payment

3 Likes

Thank you bro :heart: (20characters)

1 Like

@Jossette & @Psimindset What do you see when you go to my courses?

Also pm me the emails you purchased with and I should be able to get you in manually.

2 Likes

I paid via Paypal and had no issues with my payment. I was able to see the course in My Courses section also.

I had run into that issue and needed to create a new account.

Suggestion for folks that are having issues signing up for the course is to create a brand new account.

Yeah I know you all have enlightenedstates accounts but for this course, it’s necessary to sign up and create a brand new account. That being said, I’d prefer to not have any issues at all. I’ll be able to enroll everyone that purchased manually now. But might be best to wait til tomorrow if you are one of the lurkers wanting to buy. If you did buy and have this issue, send me a pm with your email and I will get it fixed for you right away.

*Sorry folks. These are the difficulties to come with doing everything inhouse rather than Udemy. I’m confident it’ll get sorted out pretty quickly though.

17 Likes

No need to apologize Sammy. We all love you and Dream :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Yeah I’m having issues with this too so will try again later :frowning:

What issue were you having?

1 Like

I’m doing it from my phone but couldn’t create an account. I filled in the registration form and submitted. But got no confirmation and can’t login. I’ll try on my computer…

EDIT: yes it worked!

Yeah, so if you guys sign up, make sure to confirm the registration in your email. It might land in your spam so check there if anything. I see now that courses don’t show up for people that haven’t verified.

6 Likes