The Upcoming Course

By the way, for those that get the email going to spam, can you click ‘Report not spam’ ? I would highly appreciate that because it would stop the email going to spam. Thanks.

11 Likes

Ah I could see what you mean. Easy fix. I’ll fix this and re-upload when I have time. Thanks!

4 Likes

Just to make it clear, should we start the manual exercises the same day we start listening to Body Primer?

1 Like

You can start when you’d like. No set time to start the exercises. But yeah, starting then would be good.

6 Likes

The amount of energy, effort and dedication you guys have put through the course are beyond imagination. Eternal gratitude for dream and sam. :heart::heart::heart:

9 Likes

I look forward to many more courses where you guys share your wisdom with us :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thanks @SammyG and @Captain_Nemo for the course, I can see the contents and subject have been very well structured…so far soo good. The subject has been very well presented and explained so that even a novice in this subject can understand.

The audios are very powerful and can confidently say they are doing most of the job easily. I feel high sensations through out day for 1 listen of Energy Primer, can feel sensitivity at the finger ends + heart Chakra when doing tapping.

10 Likes

I don’t think we’ll do another course (but who knows). I do plan on adding material to this one though. In one of the course threads (general I guess), you guys can send questions you’d like to see answered in a course video or article. No guarantee I’ll make them but I’ll surely consider it or just answer the question there if it’s simple.

13 Likes

Could we add something like a Q&A at the bottom of the course where course takers could send in a question and you, Dream or others can answer it? Like on most products on Amazon where there’s a section of just questions and other buyer’s/ seller answered.

2 Likes

Hi
I think I am having a blonde moment, can anyone please tell me where I can find the “Body Primer” audio. I can see the other audios like the “Healer Primer” in section 7 and 8 but I just can’t find the Body Primer one :confused:

1 Like

Have you downloaded the audios yet from Section 2?

4 Likes

Thank you so much!!! I’ve just gone back to have a look at the PDF, don’t know why I thought the link was part of the title :roll_eyes: it never crossed my mind to even click on it. Yep that was definitely a blonde moment :rofl:

10 Likes

It feels like Dream put fields on the videos :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Yes! Either that or Sammy is wearing the charisma tag lol :heart:

I definitely feel relaxing/ positive energy coming from the videos

3 Likes

Lol nah. When Dream came up with Charisma tag, I told him ‘Damn, why couldn’t you come up with that when I was recording the audios!’ And yeah, no fields on the videos. We thought that might be intrusive/manipulative so strayed away from that.

19 Likes

Then it’s totally you amigo :heart:

15 Likes

Thanks @Captain_Nemo for clarifying that, I’ve experienced that I feel the fields mostly just the first time then nothing afterwards.

3 Likes

@SammyG @Captain_Nemo I have used gentle internal healing from energetic alchemy. Beyond few listens, it aggravated my auto immune disease ( alopecia areata). My concern is , whether audios and teaching in the course help me to overcome auto immune disease? Because increasing healing and immunity increases the intensity of disease.
And additional request, whether it is possible to create a field for auto immune disease/ updating hair treatment morphic field addressing it.

5 Likes

man i already am super energy sensitive and have healing abilities in my hands and i can shoot out of my hands love energy i wonder what this course will do for me on taking it to a whole new level!

where is the course? i dont see it on the website or on gumroad. i type in my email on the subscribe box and click sign up and nothing happens.