The Valknut Berserker Guardian

https://sapien-medicine.creator-spring.com/listing/the-valknut-berserker-guardian?product=2121

The Viking berserkers are known for their ferocity, but in another sense, it also means, that they are the most loyal defenders who will continue even at the cost of death.
In this energetic art, the idea of the berserker is combined with the Valknut. The Viking warrior symbol for protection. 9 points of the triangles each stand for one of the 9 Viking noble virtues. (Honor, Courage, Perseverance, Fidelity, Self-Reliance, Industriousness, Truth, Hospitality & Discipline) The three triangles can also represent the mind, body and spirit. Designed to create the sense of an honourable yet ferocious guardian that embodies the virtues of the Valknut.

27 Likes

It would be more perfect if I came out as a Nft or a servitors

4 Likes

Tire what if it got damaged will it not work.

Especially in things like delivering

1 Like

I going to get this some day in the future.

@Captain_Nemo do you get the 9 points installed into your character?

Or is this field all about berserker protecting you against negative entities?

It is meant to help protect you.

But I think having it around you will also get that energy,
the same way radiation gets into the air around a microwave and small bits into you.

Actively working with it will definitely create more sync and benefits.

11 Likes

i ment to leave it home when it arrives and look at it from a wall mount and perhaps playin the kinetic quasi audio before leaving home. it is not very convenient for me to carry this precious thing arround outside…hope it will also work when imnot home. i have a gut feeling that it will, but idk.