The Virtuous Voyage Review

It was my honor to be able to meet everyone that came to our little hideaway outside of time.

I hope the journey back to the real world is safe,
It was really uncomfortable at some points but most of us made it through.

Old friends became new friends and new friends were finally old friends of always and long lost precious pieces of each other.

The holy sacrament of skooma was consumed and blessings flowed.

For most of us who were there, i think each of our lives just got a lot more exciting and blessed.

:grin:

Here lies the the first and possibly last sapien medicine retreat review thread.

95 Likes

Thank You for everythingšŸ™šŸ½

16 Likes

Wow, Iā€™ve always wanted to try some

And I couldā€™ve made it, but I took an arrow to the knee

7 Likes

I canā€™t beat that excuse.

5 Likes

Iā€™m just hinging on the fact that you said possibly :ā€™)

So glad everyone had a great time!! :partying_face:

7 Likes

Itā€™s hard for me to find the words or how to articulate how great my experience to step outside of reality for a few days and go to the retreat. From meeting all the beautiful souls from the forum on similar paths to the wisdom and knowledge of @Dreamweaver to the brilliant teaching of @SammyG to the deliciousness of the food provided to the powerful grounding energies of the ancient sites to the Skooma and of course the most powerful magic of @Dreamweaver .

I am most grateful to @Dreamweaver and @SammyG for providing such an unbelievable retreat at a price that was could have been 100ā€™s of times more and still great value.
Now comes the hard part of integrating everything we learned into everyday life. We have the field and knowledge to help and I believe that everyone has already leveled up and has the momentum.

I hope that makes sense.

40 Likes

Damn, it really is hogwarts! :notes::notes:

2 Likes

That wasā€¦ quite a phenomenal journey. I can barely believe it all happened and especially how it all flowed as beautifully it did. The people I met are amazing and I felt so honored to get to know everyone. And I didnā€™t expect to laugh as much as I did either. You were all so hilarious.

The retreat was also a very spiritual experience for me. Felt like I leveled up and have opened up a lot more possibilities in life. Donā€™t 100% know what they are but the future feels bright.

Thanks to all those who came and a big thanks to Dream for the incredible accomdations. The foodā€¦ I already miss the food. The energy work all throughout, gifts and just your presence. It was awesome for people to see that you are certainly a reflection of your work. You donā€™t just talk the talk. You walk it. So thanks, as none of this would have been possible without you.

And well, the whole experienceā€¦ became part of the field. The field itself is very heavy as it brings out so much junk and so there was definitely diffiuclty throughout. It was very draining work at timew(especially for dream) butā€¦ we were all there cause we had to be there at that point in time. It all alligned that way cause it had to. And although the original plan was to sell the field, we had no idea how much the event would become a part of the field as well. There really is no separating the two. And this is why we canā€™t quite sell the field.

So I know saying all this and whatnot can induce heavy FOMO but it shouldnā€™t. You had your reasons for not being able to be there so donā€™t beat yourself up about it. Be happy that the people around you have grown and are pushing further in the path and by extension of you being around us, you will grow as well. This wasnā€™t the end of Sapienmed. It was just another peak that Sapienmed has reached.

And there will be more peaks. More growth and by being here with us, you will be a part of that. So this going as well as it did is a testament to the work. Itā€™s a reflection of the expansive energy here and there will be more expansion to come. Perhaps there wonā€™t be another retreat but I donā€™t see why there shouldnā€™t be more opportunities for us to get together in the future. Much love to you all :heart:

61 Likes

Canā€™t wait to see what comes out of it! Glad you all got to have a wonderful time together. If thereā€™s another one in the future, I would most definitely like to meet the Dream team.

7 Likes

Graduated :rofl::innocent:

37 Likes

Its hard to put into words the whole experience of retreat. The people I met felt like a close friends and the energy was just flowing perfectly. Everything was supposed to happen. We had fun, we ate delicious food, we learned, we cleansed, we bondedā€¦ WE GROW (grew? haha) so much over the time at Glastonbury.

I came back home a completely different person. New perspectives, my reality completely shifted.

I have seen more growth in these 4 days than in my almost 8 years of daily spiritual work (meditation, healthy food, discipline, exercise, self improvement, etcā€¦) BUT my previous routine and daily work helped a ton to connect all the pieces together. My software became upgraded.

The seed was planted and with continuous work it will grow into beacon for people around me. Around the world. Becoming the change we want to see in the world.

@Dreamweaver and @SammyG my gratitude. The student was ready and teachers appeared.

43 Likes

:heartpulse: This sounds like it was such a phenomenal experienceā€¦ these types of things donā€™t come by easily, perhaps beautifully fated.

5 Likes

(play while reading)

JAAJā€™s Virtuos Voyage Review :sparkler:

First of all, let me start by saying that this has been literally a ONCE IN A LIFETIME EVENT!

Completely unique, with so many crazy synchronicities coming together in one particular week of time-space and at one particular place in space-time.

Everything that has happened there was aligned by divine order :pray:

An event, so SPECIAL, that not even Giovanni himself was able to join.

Dreamweaverā€™s astral school for souls who want to grow finally materialized in physical matter as well.

During all 4 days of the event, we spend many hours with special mediations while using special fields.

My Crown Chakra has been the most active since the Chakra itself was invented lol.

Especially when we were visiting the Glastonbury Abbey grounds.

I had my Arc Light NFT and Arcturian Intercession tag on me at all times.

Something was going on there and clicked in perfect synchronicity and aligment with what we did at the retreat center during the meditaiton.

Everything that was going on there was aligned with each other.

No visit of any place was ā€œjust a random sightseeingā€ or anything like that.

:zap: :arrow_double_down: :brain:

The amount of downloads from the fields, from the people in the room and the location has been absolutely insane!

If I wouldnā€™t have prepared for many years before that with Conceptual Realizations and Conceptual Conglomerate, I wouldnā€™t have been able to absorb most of the presented concepts :exploding_head:

Looping a grounding field from my phone has been absolutely necessary as I literally had Chi overload in my head on the third retreat day :zap:

Meeting all those people from the forum in real life has been absolutely amazing and such a blessing.

Everyone is indeed much cooler in real life than on the forum :hugs:
I have made many new friends for life. And so have others too.

It was funny to see peopleā€™s reactions to how I am naturally and without censoring myself for the internet rofl.

There were no snowflakes at the event and I felt like I was able to express myself freely and just by myself all of the time.

Thank you very much everyone!

There was so much love mirrored back and forth between the attendees.
I felt very appreciated and loved at all times.

Thank you everyone for sending me your love and mirroring my own love back to me :heart:

Mirroring was an important topic at the event.

@SammyG:
Man you did such a great job with how authentic and soulful you presented the content. Speaking for so many hours, every single day, with so much heart and dedication, it felt all real! Thank you very much bro! :hugs:

If you people know how well Sammy conveys ideas in the online webinars, imagine this live in person with the grounded body language of a professional speaker and the authenticity of your older brother explaining you the world.
This is the impact of SammyG teaching you his wisdom.

One of the personal stories Sammy shared with us literally put me to tears (and I usually only cry during watching Titanic).

Sammy, thank you also for all your personal advice you gave me during the car ride!

And also, we definitely need to get you and @King_A and the other retreat rappers onto YouTube and spam some 10th House booster astrological fields to get you all famous and stuff!

Now letā€™s speak about THE ONE who made it all possible:

Dreamweaver.

I am eternally grateful for everything that you have done for me and the others and finally meeting you in person, I felt like an excited teenager meeting their favorite celebrity :white_heart:

The Man.

The Legend.

The Vibration Increase field in persona.

Being in the presence of Dream feels just awesome.

A man who never judges you or your dark sides, but instead, embraces you with unconditional love and understanding.

I was really able to feel it :relaxed:

Thanks a lot brother!

:heart:

During the meditation and other times that most of us were not consciously aware of, Dream has worked on each of us individually.

Dreamweaver doesnā€™t just saves lives, no, he saves whole incarnations.

And just being in the room with him I literally felt how my Subconscious Mind was downloading wisdom and conceptual realizations from him ā€“ something that can only happen live in person and that cannot be replaced by fields :pray:

The man is radiating conceptual wisdom for everyone to download for free who enters his aura and who is open enough to make the next step forward on their spiritual journey.

At times, I was not sure whether it was the Glastonbury place lifting us up or Dreamweaverā€™s presence lifting up Glastonbury :joy:

Dream also blessed us with additional individual gifts:

Powerful fielded items from ancient times :gem:, tailored to the individualā€™s needs.

What these fielded items are will however remain an eternal secret and mystery :zipper_mouth_face:

:sparkles: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :sparkles:

And yes, the Archangels themselves showed up in the meditation room as well and worked with all of us too.

Yeah, youā€™ve read correctly: not just the ā€œregularā€ Angels, but the Angelsā€™s Higher Selves, the Archangels themselves!

This was so magical and that magic has continue to accompany each of us since we left the retreat back into our daily lives.

:sparkles: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :sparkles:

At the Glastonbury Abbey we received a guided tour from one of Dreamā€™s local friends, who was sharing hermetic wisdom with us and showing us the secret energy spots on the ground and on the walls of the ruins.

At the magical retreat place we also received amazing food and caterig from the retreatā€™s personal cooking service:

Two lovely girls with super positive energy, filled with love and dedication for the art of food preparation served us super delicious veggie dishes twice a day.

I think even the meat eaters didnā€™t miss their usual stuff because it was all so delicious and prepared with love and heart.

These two girls are the embodiement of the Culinary Magician NFT.

And then there was also the secret Skooma potion that we were all drinking.
Because it is secret, I can not share anything on this.
Sorry guys, but that is the nature of secretsā€¦ :man_shrugging:

Oh, and did I mention that we also had a real camp fire there? :slightly_smiling_face: :fire:

For none of us, anything will be like it was ever before.

The other retreat members are already discussing in private groups how their perception of the whole world around them has completely shifted.

Some people see the world without time now.

Some see with 20 new perspective at once.

Some, or probably all lol, are on completely different timelimes now.

I also know that most of the people at the retreat, myself included, made many new friends.

Friends for life.

It is a whole new level of trust and care for each other when you meet these people in person and get to know their souls than just their forum personalities.

We are already considering coming together soon again, even if there wonā€™t be another retreat ever happening again.

THANK YOU for everything @Dreamweaver , @SammyG and Everyone who was there with me :white_heart: :purple_heart: :heart:

Now play this and feel the beauty of everything:

74 Likes

Awesome! Iā€™m happy that all of you were able to meet and have such a wonderful time! Super cool! :D There are probably not enough words to describe how amazing it must have been! :D

10 Likes

I will tell you everything in person brother :v:

5 Likes

Thx for the reviews guys ;)
And the pic :pray: (that I wanted/manifested :grin:)

When I saw the pic, I felt a lot of love for all of you.

In fact, I think it was probably retreat day number 2 or 3, I felt a profound radiance of love when tuning into the area of the retreat. I could feel that from thousands of kilometers away, so I can only imagine how it felt being in the epicenter.

Epic!

Let the stories unfoldā€¦

29 Likes

Review huh?..

I think Iā€™ll do this a little more free form and possibly not all that coherent. Iā€™m recovering physically from the trip and travels, and also so much more.

Iā€™m imagining people are wondering what it was like, who people are like, what happened, what epic events unfolded, and what actually was the theme or meaning of it.
But like the forum, can create these spaces of potential existence, filling or coloring them as you like, unless the physical, sensual reality meets, and tells you otherwise.

I really enjoyed meeting people in person. Getting to know and understand them a little better. Seeing them simply as they are.

Food was good. Cooks were great and lovely people.

There was a guy that gave us a tour. His passion and presence of his interest was apparent. An example of loving how you live and what you choose to spend your time on.
He also shared lots of historical and esoteric knowledge.

Iā€™m not sure what else to write or shareā€¦Iā€™m very grateful. I guess I can say that Dreamweaver did a lot before, especially during, and even after the event. I can only tell of a small fraction of what he was doing, but his care and generosity is quite noticeable. Sammy did a lot of research and preparation as well. Dropped a lot of knowledge on us, and wanting to share of his learnings. Was particularly good at getting the essence of core ideas and translating them vocally and with his physical presence.

Iā€™m also really impressed by some of the subtle (and even not subtle) qualities I experienced from some of the members. Like you get to see parts of who they naturally and inherently are. Stuff that might even seem very normal in their daily existence, but is different or even at times unique from how one personally experiences reality. ā€¦reflections of one another.

A lot of love and gratitude.

44 Likes

Like many of us at that retreat, when the tickets were released, I jumped on them like we used to during the beginning of the NFT era.

Not from an intent of getting something from my own gain, but rather being able to meet the two beings that brought this all together, and literally saved my life. And an intent of healing, after all weā€™ve been through as a community those last years.

This lifetime has had its share of highs & lows, and this event is among the top experience I have ever had. With a new timeline being opened for all of us, as a community.

Despite initial signs and a purge starting days before, I came with a slight fear of being disappointed.

I left being more Me.
Feeling immense love, appreciation and respect for everyone present.

And as the post-retreat / back-to-our-modern-reality detox slowly diminishes, I feel it slowly expanding towards my larger reality and everyone I meet (which does not come without challenges).

Once the initial purge ended, I barely experienced some of the fancy stuff one imagines, but rather a simple beauty pervading all of it - the joy of meeting old friends and of learning from them.

Sammy truly embodies the virtues we all see during our live webinars, along with an inner fortitude that was really cool to see. The man literally went through three sleepless nights, with a healthy dose of jet lag, and was still able to perform and be present for our needs.

Dream, on his end, is probably the loveliest & humblest being I have ever met.
A leader Iā€™m extremely grateful to be merging paths with.
And the kind of friend we all wish to have.
100% Jinn-free. 100% Love-full.

My trust in him shifted so much, Iā€™ve noticed I get better field results from it.
My appreciation grew so much, a part of me is considering to let go of most things to live near him.

The work he did on each one of us and this reality is massive, and I canā€™t wait to be out of detox, so I can approach ā€œsimilarā€ levels of service.

I can assure you, retreat or no retreat, this community is blessed.

Hopefully, those that joined us over the Mass Meditation at the Tor Tower felt it too.

Much love to all of you.

57 Likes

I think Dream and Sammy are lying when they say this is their first retreat, because absolutely everything was perfect. From the location to the teachings, I canā€™t imagine how it could have gone any better.

And the results speak for themselves. I feel completely transformed. Iā€™ve become the observer of my life, and to have that happen in just 4 days is incredible. I havenā€™t even used the new field since leaving the retreat, and so when Dream said we reached a new checkpoint he was absolutely spot on. This is now my new baseline.

Every single person I met was amazing and had so much love to give, Iā€™m grateful to have shared this journey with you. You are all my family for life.

A massive thank you to Dream and Sammy for making sure everyone was comfortable and having a good time. The way they work together is beautiful, with Sammy bringing certain energies to the surface and Dream clearing them. Sammy did a great job of keeping everyone engaged, which isnā€™t easy when thereā€™s kittens running around the room.

Dream, your generosity knows no bounds. Thank you for providing such amazing food for us to eat. Thank you for booking extra nights at the retreat so we could arrive and leave peacefully. And thank you for turning up like santa with a big bag of gifts for everyone. I truly appreciate everything.

This was one of the greatest moments of my life and I feel so blessed to be a part of this wonderful community.

46 Likes

Hmmā€¦
Man, this sounds AWESOME!!

Iā€™m kinda enviousā€¦
You guys had such a Blast.

7 Likes