The Warrior Monk

Under Promotions I got the The Sound Weave receipt.
In the regular in-box is the paypal receipt.
Looked elsewhere, nada.

No links in these e-mail, I know I ended up trying to click on everything

OK, just got it!
Thanks.
(That was some delay, close to 30 min.)

4 Likes

Yay 6

3 Likes

ah yes this looks nice, only issue wouldn’t each field try to anchor itself to the item having 2 fields on the same item could render then less effective.

@Captain_Nemo can you clarify if that would be the case?

1 Like

i think it would just work the same mostly over time.

7 Likes

I thought NFT images themselves are not fields but a connection to the field that only works if you own the NFT? Otherwise printed NFT mandalas would become fielded items and what would happen after they sell the actual NFT?

So I thought printed images are not a fielded item, NFTs are more of a non-physical ownership link and images give your conscious mind a way to connect. Anyway, just wondering on the mechanism of how it works.

7 Likes

nft mints ownership.

you sell the nft you lose ownership.
you sell the item, it doesnt work for the new owner.

cause they dont have the nft obviously

20 Likes

Which website did you use?

1 Like

https://www.amazon.com/Customized-Necklace-Personalized-Memorial-Keepsake/dp/B09LV25TRL/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8&th=1

A lot of different options for tags. The double-sided photo dog tags are also available in 3 different colors: black stainless steel, stainless steel and gold tone. The chain looks sturdy as well although I’ll have to wait and receive it before I can assess the overall quality of pendant and chain.

5 Likes

oh like this is fine
i mean if its the same nft on both sides

9 Likes

Actually I ordered it with The Warrior Monk and Masters of The Mountain on opposite sides, thought it was a good personal combo at the time.

3 Likes

observe and be prepared for danger?

15 Likes

yeh thats pretty cool.

10 Likes

I decided to cancel my black and white thingie and ordered via your link as well.

I placed Warrior Monk on one side and Sacred Flower on the other. Already got a tracking number for the shipment from China. Unless its coming from Shanghai, I think it should come pretty soon. My GF buys a lot of skincare crap from Korea and Japan and they show up in like 2 weeks max.

9 Likes

:rofl: :mage:

2 Likes

Interestingly, though I cancelled the black and white one on Amazon, the vendor decided to send it to me “as a compliment” lol

I guess this is also an “unexpected gift”!

18 Likes

My pendant was shipped from China, and now reached LA! Should get it soon!

9 Likes

Yeah mine said it transferred to another carrier for delivery yesterday morning. Hoping it meets expectations.

5 Likes

How many pendants can we print from buying 1 NFT?

1 Like

as much as you want.

I supposed you may want to wear different things at different times?

15 Likes

Mine just arrived!

27 Likes