The Warrior Monk

May this help.

8 Likes

Wow, I didnā€™t know Teespring did thisā€¦

7 Likes

Not sure if they do. But this search pulled up some promising leads. 2 of the 5 pictured.

3 Likes

Whatā€™s the Warrior Monk do without specific commands. Punch and kick jerks in my vicinity orā€¦?

Help us burn holes in our virtual pockets.

4 Likes

This seemed to do everything I want - even has an option for double-sided tags. I just ordered a double-sided tag with custom pictures of NFTs on both sides for around 50 bucks. Letā€™s see how well they do it?

8 Likes

Have any of you discovered the best way to wear multiple tags without clinking? I put a piece of tape between two on the same chain so they donā€™t bump, and I have a couple in a pull-on wristlet that holds a spare key.

6 Likes

The vendor was very helpful. He sent me the preview of the tags right away. I got to know that they do only black & white images. I decided to get it anyway! I have always printed all Sapien stuff in color, so not sure energetically how this ā€œblack & whiteā€ tag will turn out, but I will know once it gets to me by mid-next weekā€¦

5 Likes

Iā€™ll probably try this one, dog tag option for photos on both sides. The dog tag one looks manly enough but the other shapes are for women:
https://www.amazon.com/Customized-Necklace-Personalized-Memorial-Keepsake/dp/B09LV25TRL/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8&th=1

Hereā€™s a cheap option dog tag with photo on both sides, looks like you should use a spray on glossy protective shell coating on it once you get it though:
https://www.amazon.com/Personalized-Aluminum-Backside-Colorful-Picture/dp/B08CRT879D/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

5 Likes

Much better option than what I orderedā€¦

1 Like

@Maoshan_Wanderer

Is it ok to crop the image or should I fit the entire image inside the dog tag? Never tried this before, thanks.

2 Likes

Look at beeoux instead.

1 Like

The site seems broken. Tried to design a pendant after signing upā€¦Repeatedly hit this error when trying to do anything no matter where you clickā€¦

Shouldnā€™t matter. If we look at the precedence, even the original Sapien tags were designed similarly where some part of the picture did seem to get chopped when the dog tags were createdā€¦

4 Likes

strange, maybe extensions messing with things? I just logged in and created a new pendant.

10 Likes

Hmmā€¦ tried Incognito mode, still the same issue!

I will try again once I reach home. On a flight, and wonder if the planeā€™s wifi is the reason something is getting blockedā€¦

4 Likes

Potentially, but itā€™s a 404 error code. Strange.

Hi :slight_smile:
Do you have to print it? Or does the proof of purchase alone do the trick?

@Captain_Nemo @SammyG

3 Likes

Hello,
Is The Warrior Monk one servitor noded to all NFT owner just like Community projectā€™s servitor?
Thank you
@Captain_Nemo @SammyG @Maoshan_Wanderer

4 Likes

i use opera browser with vpn in such occasionsā€¦ not allways good but most of the times is.

1 Like

no doubt.

mqdefault

25 Likes