The Way Back Machine (Testimony)

Hi guys,

We were all excited about this one. It’s a very special NFT to our group.

We started with the idea of knowing and seeing everything that ever happened in history all around the world as if we had watched the whole movie. Life hits very differently once you know all the steps and the time it took to reach now.

The present makes sense once you know how you got here for as some of you know, history repeats itself over and over.

So here’s how it works:

The way back machine starts at the last completed year, detects the most important events and downloads knowledge about them. By that we mean real, objective knowledge, not propaganda, no falsified documents or misinterpreted paintings in a cave.

Once it has downloaded the most important informations for that year, it will move to the year before it and do the same like an algorithm.

Example:

We are in 2022, so the way back machine will start at the last completed year 2021 and read the event that happened that year for you.
Year 2021:

Get the informations

Year 2020:

Get the informations

Year 2019:

Get the informations

Year 0:

Get the informations

Year -3000:

Get the informations

And it will keep going beyond that until there are no discernible trace of humans.

Once the way back machine reaches the dawn of humanity, it will reload to the last completed year, maybe by then it will be 2023, so it would start at 2022 and go back down time.

For the second trip the way back machine will select the next most important events, then the next most important over and over with new events being covered and if you keep wearing it eventually you will cover the entire human history, every single event. But you start with the most important ones.

Now that you have an idea of how it works, let’s see what will be covered.

• The 200 most influential events of every year
  • Global climatology
  • Global Population densities and distributions
  • Global migration flow
  • Global flow of good and capital
  • Ideological propagations (the travel of ideas)
  • Regime changes
  • War and territory changes
  • Scientific discoveries
  • The daily lives of the people

And finally it will program your subconscious to use that knowledge to learn from historical patterns and correlations.

36 Likes

Bro this will legit make u the most successful generals in the world. There is so many war tactics that where done so smartly in history that changed the exact moment u sit right now. This is crazy.

11 Likes

To everyone on this forum, and from my personal perspective, in the grand scheme of things- superheroes, wealth, intellect/memory, attractiveness or maybe even the spiritual…

this project is the one to rule them all- to be really “timeless”.

Just the implications only with knowing about one certain event or the actuality of this being like an archive.org for our entire reality, existence, etc. etc.

Not only is there most likely an infinite wave of this nescience on the macro level , but let alone letting it guide you for even your daily and deepest questions, transcending cultural and socio conditioning and so forth.

My fingers are falling asleep typing this, but in a word - if you know you know. :)

Will post later my experience with viewing the true lens of our very existence. Going to be a doozy.

Hats off again to you Phillip and Captain once more. Priceless project, wow.

14 Likes

Someone understands the real goal of the project :+1:

15 Likes

Had to also mention: will be also framing this magnificent artwork :fire: :eight_pointed_black_star: :ringer_planet:

10 Likes

You can start yt channel, spread your wisdom and also make loads of money. knowledge is power.

4 Likes

I have been having out of this world dreams with this especially in regards to financial history, trying to draw parallels with the inflation track record of our times and all that jazz with how things will hold later with currencies governments etc . Attempting to get more objective with this. Feels very trippy and hallucinatory esque so have to be consistent when in its used.

Like to watch documentaries of the past and then use this NFT to explore in the dream world at night before I sleep, have been catching up with rem rebound, so soon I can get more purposeful when I wear this nft.

Next week will be my test week to see if my subconscious has been actually speaking to me as it is almost hazy to really tell, as ironically my mind is more language based then conventional visual imagery although the opposite has been the case at times. My goal with this is to unearth the truth with some conspiracy etc and allay some level of paranoia… though would have to get my recall up for dreaming my new prophetic insights lol also Journaling helps with vividly remembering.

But interesting to see, will want to stack this with the permanent brain enhancement field, as the hippocampus is vital in predicting future outcomes or anything with time related memories in general and being the way back machine of the brain - In addition to my lucid dreaming regimen and other brain regions like DLPFC etc

But again so much that i want to explore with the magic of this NFT. More history to glean from using it especially with religion for one of my goals

This is my favorite. Invaluable, this NFt has shown me the power of truth in a world spun from a web of lies and that the former matters more then anything but yeah will expound more on this later. Want to watch the movie memento now hehe.

17 Likes

@JonDoe297
Nice,
I have had some pretty good results, I’ve been waiting to write a review for over a week.

One of my favorite for sure.

The way you learn about the world is just amazing.

13 Likes

Hope my testimonial isn’t that vague, but the results with this one is like music, you can’t really put it in to words, although you will feel its effects right away.

Man thank you for such a genius project, this is a goldmine for me :)

8 Likes

This one has been slower but very deep.

We really are clueless about the past and projecting our modern thoughts even when trying not to. So much wisdom and knowledge about humanity and reality hidden by their slowness.

At the lowest level, I do feel about the past as if I had been there. A bit like thinking about 15 years ago, you don’t know what you were doing at the time, but you know how it was like, what people believed or worrid about, what they expected and how daily life was for average folks and how it changed. Well it’s this feeling and connection expanded to a long time before you were born and it changes the way you look at the present, older people and historical people.

After that I’m speculating, I don’t know what dream added or improved on, but it’s deep. I feel a strong connection to different times. I can’t really explain, it’s beyond just knowing what happened, it’s like a truth or realization about history/time/ humanity itself.

Like the sum of history, the combination of everything that you learned in a unique perspective beyond the reach of normal humans.

I tried to be careful, it’s the best way I can explain without sensationalism

I can tell it’s building up to something more

21 Likes

Is it like having experienced it firsthand?

6 Likes

I have my own Wayback Machine to 15 years ago…

10 Likes

Going to try ny luck with this and “extinct languages”

Might combine with echoes of past later too.

Awesome :)

8 Likes

So does this field already have the information that you can draw from influencing you, or do you have to all the field which year you want information from and then it will give it to you. I’m interested in how you work with it. Any new details on your journeys with this field are greatly appreciated.

3 Likes

Hello @wonderwandering. From my understanding, this field will gather information about the last completed year and download that into you. Then, it will go to the year before that and do the same thing. This will continue till the beginning of humanity, and after that the field will do it all again. This time gathering information it didn’t gather last time. The only thing you need to do is to create a connection with the NFT and meditate with it.

5 Likes

Oh ok I see. I wonder how long it takes for the field to go from the last year all the way to the beginning. Seems pretty cool!

5 Likes

Where was this when I needed to pass history class in middle school? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

8 Likes

Any insights that you can share, thanks :+1:

2 Likes

Anybody looking to win that $10M prize with me?

Lol

Thank you Wayback :mantelpiece_clock: