The Welcomed

I’ve bet this could leave the “first good impression” in people newly met.

11 Likes

I bought this yesterday, will it work playing during a zoom interview?

8 Likes

Yes!

7 Likes

Awesome thanks! Job interview on Thursday, haven’t had to interview for years so i’ll need all the help i can get haha

20 Likes

Yeah haha good luck! You have more tools at your hand use these too! ;)

11 Likes

Does the diameter of action of this field increases the more its looped (e.g. plasma flower)? @Captain_Nemo

11 Likes

Yes

26 Likes

I love it when he does 3333 or 2222 or 11111 etc
Soo synchronistic and aesthetic pleasing :star_struck:🥸:heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Brothel, lol

10 Likes

Very nice thanks!

3 Likes

Excited for this field!

Just got it, about to loop it at work let’s see how clients are affected. :+1:t3:

12 Likes

Great test - reel them in to bathe in the field! :laughing:

4 Likes

Oh dang, I feel a weight being lifted within. Makes me feel much more weightless, nice warm feeling.

Only 3 minutes in.

14 Likes

i got it 2 days ago but havent played it until tomorrow back at work, i cant wait lol

7 Likes

How did the interview go??

3 Likes

SUCCESS!

Finally played this after 3 days off.

X 3 loops on my way to work

Had 2 appointments that went smooth easy peacy.

Here is the most noticeable thing.

Yesterday there was a customer super upset and my coworker tried to calm him down but the guy was not lol

when i got to the office this morning the client had already come in to complain before the appointment we had set up at 11, he showed up at 9.
so i went to meet the couple and tho they initially the 1st minute didnt want me to talk all of a sudden they calmed lol and to cut to the chase, we had a very nice meeting, to the point that they were apologizing, then we set up another meeting to actually buy more in the company lol

2nd meeting went great as well, theres a chance they will buy as well and i didnt even offer. they asked me.

my coworker tried getting an appointment with another client and they were rude to him, ignored him etc, i went to talk to them and they were all super nice and open to meet.

it was so opposite what he got today compared to me.

23 Likes

I just purchased this today. Already I can tell it’s working. I’m not sure whether I prefer this or Ley Line Node Point for continuous loop ambience. Both seem to have a very positive effect on the space around me.

8 Likes

Was this supposed to go in Plasma Flower? If not, just ignore this, lol. :slight_smile: I know this can be looped also, so maybe you’re in the right place, and I should just chill, lol. :laughing:

2 Likes

It went really well thanks, they offered me a second interview which was in person.
I had the second interview yesterday and had it playing on loop, that interview went great.
Got the job offer an hour ago :slight_smile:

35 Likes

20 Likes