The Welcomed

yasss girl !!! congratulations :champagne::tada::balloon:

9 Likes

Would this work playing it before a video conference or would they need to be in same room?

1 Like

Im sure itd work

2 Likes

Can this be used with headphones or does it need to be speakers/environment?

3 Likes

Is this like probabilities ,luck and alteration audio ?

3 Likes

Because it works on the environment and the people around you, I would personally prefer speakers as my first choice.

That being said, since you are a field yourself, using this through headphones will affect your field, which can then affect othersā€™ fields as well. So, if you absolutely cannot use speakers at really low volume, then give headphones a shot.

8 Likes

To me, the descriptions describe different actions, so I would say they are different fields doing different things.

5 Likes

Thanks for the info :blush::pray:

1 Like

This field is a game changer for meetings, sales etc

I know it also helps to simply just being welcomed to wherever we go, but that is something i had already felt from other fields.

But honestly if you have any type of business or work on sales, or have to talk to crowds etc, artist and what not.

This really gets you there.

To me this is like a combination of

Plasma Flower
Blarney Stone
Angelical Vibrations
Nullify astrological planetary effects
Inner beauty outwards
Luck and probability alteration
Spare of Destiny

Like for real.

I know the fields i just mentioned have a much wider list of usages. But while you would need to play all of that to get that ā€œglowing aura with confidence momentumā€ plus BIG time full trust from prospects, this field here is the shortcut. Hands down.

27 Likes

I just listened 2 times few days ago, as for today still getting the welcomed effect.

16 Likes

This works at the lowest volume, right? If Iā€™m ā€œout and aboutā€ and donā€™t want others to hear the fieldā€¦ ?

1 Like

The problem is that some of fields others will hear even on 5% or 10% cause they are loud unfortunately my experience

2 Likes

Yes :slight_smile:

Welcome to the forum Ramp :partying_face: !

I normally would use earphones when itā€™s too loud, and no, I donā€™t listen through the earphones, and instead use them as ā€œspeakersā€.

4 Likes

Yes! Iā€™m worried about situations where the other person will hear the music and the following conversation then takes place at a job interview for example:

Prospective employer: Whatā€™s that? That music. Did you forget something on?
Onwards: Uhā€¦ noā€¦ Um, think of me as a TV show with my own soundtrackā€¦
Prospective employer: ā€¦Oh-kay. Right. Cute. NEXT!

Justā€¦ NO!

Thank you @mademoiselle for this wonderful idea! This will be just perfect if I get antsy about people hearing my ā€œpersonal soundtrackā€

2 Likes

If you put phone in your bag or something you should also be fine

4 Likes

Welcome, Ramp!
39bfc051c9de1e3a71c5210755e4edf7

6 Likes

Time for a mini review:

Iā€™ve had this field for almost a week now and have been playing it at home before and during any visits from family members. I donā€™t personally sense its effects but it is clear that it does make people feel more welcome. One older (70+) family member who is always a bit cranky and seems as if they donā€™t really genuinely want to be around me now acts a lot more relaxed, smiles more and stays longer. A very happy outcome! I will write another mini review if and when I get to test this while meeting new people.

16 Likes

bro :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

5 Likes

Just want to give a shout out for this field.

It is VERY helpful if u are going to have any repairs done on your
house/apartment /TV/computer/phone/plumbing, etc.

People are MUCH more helpful. The 2nd repair guy from my cable company (Spectrum) after several hours of tackling a complicated problem told me in a CHEERFUL manner (and a SMILE on his face):
ā€œI dont know why, but I cant seem to leave this houseā€

Play it for a few hrs beforehand and while they are there doing repairs.

20 Likes

Oh goodnessā€¦ I would want the oppostie. hahahahaha

5 Likes