The Wheel of Fortune Tarot NFT

Hello, a question, can I buy an NTF in SPRING and pay with PayPal?

Or do I have to create a wallet, etc? I am new to NTF.

Thanks.

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::+1:

2 Likes

You can pay with paypal and the ail you use is the email where they will create a wallet for you :)

1 Like

Spring creates the wallet?

Or should I create it?

Thanks for your help.

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::+1::+1:

No bondly will create it its sold through spring but the nft is minted through bondly if i understood it correctly and bondly will also create a wallet for you with the email you used to buy it through teespring pls somone correct me if i am wrong :)

1 Like

yes you’re right. So for new nfts on teespring, make sure you can buy it (you have to be f-ing fast), and buy it with the correct email. Then you are all set.
Then you’ll wait for your wallet to be created (if it’s the first nft/new email you buy from teesrping) and the nft to be minted. You’ll receive an email when they’re done.

2 Likes

Just created this post to answer all those questions

ALL ABOUT THE PROCESS of NFTs on VENLY & CRYPTO

8 Likes

I’m also interested!

@delete.this.account @PontiusRex
I can’t invite you guys because our group is full and already filled in with enough people

Sorry.
You can join in other groups or create your own.

The same day I started using this card I received a payment that was almost 2 months late. And they didn’t seem very interested in paying me for the service (they would eventually pay me, for sure, but they were finding loopholes to delay it)

I like to think this was the first manifestation of this card. Thanks Dream. I now have more money to buy more fields :smiling_imp:

13 Likes

Hi :) I know this is comparing apples to oranges but I was keen to get your opinion
If you were me, would you, or would you not trade the wheel of fortune for the magician?

And 9 of pentacles just to clarify- it’s different because that just helps you reap what you desire whereas this one helps you with what’s for your being’s best interest, no?

Like what I was getting for the 9 of pentacles / magician was that it helps you manifest whereas this one, more like BPIL?

But I do have mr.skull so then I think “oh maybe this is a good change” (bc skull can help with manifesting good intentions)

Thank you

1 Like

:speaking_head::mega: WHERE ARE THE OWNERS OF THIS BABY HERE??

i cant believe is always me reviewing haha

Anyway here it goes my 1st review.

My additional description on point :bomb::bomb: bap bap

Even tho i well and through understand the meaning of this card, I didnt know what to expect or how it would feel really anchored in my reality. Different than when we get this card in a tarot reading. Everything said its really up in the air :woman_shrugging:t2: when it comes to tarot, things can happen just like they may not happen, even if the foreteller was saying something that was trully going to happen 100%, guess what? It can still not happen, because once you know that is gonna happen you act different than how you would have before “knowing” and that alone changes the reality just like that.

I had no idea how it would play or when id start feeling it.

Fast forward a few days i was like i think i might need to print this one small also and carry it with me (i only set it up as the background on my phone and laptop, but well i look at those all day)

Until i started to wonder certain changes in Me that were actually abruptly (in a good way) noticeable, like literally i woke up one day and just like that i started doing something i had stopped doing for a long long while and that i had missed and made peace with the fact that it wasnt gonna happen again. And then there I was doing it.

Plus other stuff.

I remember yesterday i think i went like (talking to the air) lol

"I dont know who is doing things anymore, so i dont know who to thank lol or if its more than one or all of you… i dont know but thank you!!! And then the funny thing is that i started reading, seeing , hearing about the wheel of fortune every where, like all of a sudden everything was about the wheel of fortune.

And its when it hit Me!! I was like HOLD ONNNNN RIGHT THERE.

THE WHEEL OF FORTUNE FTW!!!

that was so cool to realize that this new gem was also like everything else… already working.

Why do i say about my extra description of it?

Because this thing feels like If i had become the center of that wheel, i am in control of it. ITS MEEEE. so its bringing about the things my higherself has been trying to settle within Me, is Me bringing back the things i left behind… because this and that… because of circumstances

Yeah yeah “BECAUSE THIS AND THAT, BECAUSE OF CIRCUMSTANCES, BECAUSE EXTERIOR THINGS AND BECAUSE I LOST THE CONTROL OF MY WHEEL FROM TIME TO TIME, OR BECAUSE OF WHATEVER INTERNAL BLOCKAGES… PRETTY MUCH BECAUSE OF WHATEVER NOT IN ACCORDANCE TO MY DEEPEST DESIRES”

A-M-A-I-Z-I-N-G

i wrote it up there because i know the meaning of the cards but i am living it now. one thing is knowing the story of Alice in Wonderland back to back and a whole different thing is waking up YOU being Alice.

Ah… higher self how much i love you.

Been looping the HSC audio at night to sleep with along Imaginarium Divine and Exalted States.

And ill keep doing it. Because its becoming a super easy way to actually getting through with all the messages amd advices I receive from HS

This wheel is now my Determination in its most pure and forward state.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for this creation @Captain_Nemo

20 Likes

It’s not so easy to measure results when you are under the effect of so many overpowered stuff created by Dream, and it gets even harder as so many are released while I’m testing. But I will try my best.

The first thing I noticed using this card is that odds always seem to be in my favor now, even the smallest things possible. Best Path In Life, Divine Will, Tower of Power, Lucky horseshoe and Clovers and The Star are the base of my ‘‘Best possible outcome’’ stack, but adding the Wheel of Fortune on it showed me that while I felt lucky and blessed with the previous stack, I didn’t feel like cheating the game. Now I do.

Something meaningful in the way I perceive reality changed with this card. On the quest to find out what it was, I noticed the combination of all events of my day now has a different field. It’s like I’ve entered a super flow state of luck, and at the end of the day I can feel the difference and consciously notice something was ‘off’. Everything now feels harmonious and somewhat connected, and every event in the day seems to have happened in the most interesting outcome for me. It literally feels like cheating the game we call life.

Being skeptical at first about my own perception of things, I would’ve taken longer to write a review. However, I feel fairly confident to say that this card added something very meaningful to that stack and pushed it to another level, because my life became synchronicities everywhere. Not only numbers like 111, 333, 777 appearing. Their appearance increased a lot too, but I’m talking more about ‘material synchronicities’. The obvious cases were rarer for me. Now they are everywhere. I can feel my ego checking if the house is in order since the reality I live in changed so fast (similar to when I started using the Exalted States)

Also a good idea to drop this review since Sword of the Righteous may push the current stack to even another level, and I end mixing up some effects.

26 Likes

Can anyone confirm If this nft minted in ur Venly wallets ? I am waiting for an exchange :smiley:thank u

4 Likes

not yet received

5 Likes

Finally got around to printing this bad boy out! I brought the colors out a little. There was a misprint so I have two copies :joy: which I do, but they aren’t in the wallet yet. I also printed two copies of Magician just to have on the night stand.

10 Likes

Everyone, it has arrived!!

12 Likes

The Wheel of Fortune is quite a delight.

Really strong effect initially and when combined with Lucky Horseshoe seems like a pair made in heaven. Will spend the weekend integrating the field and seeing what happens.

20 Likes

Totally.

9 Likes

It’s in my wallet!

8 Likes

Ohh these two are incredible!!

The other day I had a crazy idea but I somehow made it work! I printed out horseshoe and wheel of fortune + the magician… I have had them on my pillow for the past week and I ‘literally’ sleep on them…

As in I have a mini pile of paper I’m resting my head on every night :D

My dreams have been so crazy! So many things that I know I’m going next to in my life are happening in my dreams. They feel so much of a ‘glimpse of the future’ I have a brighter vision of all the better ways I can smoothly make them happen! :)))

Gotta love this fields’ life :smiley:

18 Likes