The Wheel of Fortune Tarot NFT

not yet received

5 Likes

Finally got around to printing this bad boy out! I brought the colors out a little. There was a misprint so I have two copies :joy: which I do, but they aren’t in the wallet yet. I also printed two copies of Magician just to have on the night stand.

10 Likes

Everyone, it has arrived!!

12 Likes

The Wheel of Fortune is quite a delight.

Really strong effect initially and when combined with Lucky Horseshoe seems like a pair made in heaven. Will spend the weekend integrating the field and seeing what happens.

20 Likes

Totally.

9 Likes

It’s in my wallet!

8 Likes

Ohh these two are incredible!!

The other day I had a crazy idea but I somehow made it work! I printed out horseshoe and wheel of fortune + the magician… I have had them on my pillow for the past week and I ‘literally’ sleep on them…

As in I have a mini pile of paper I’m resting my head on every night :D

My dreams have been so crazy! So many things that I know I’m going next to in my life are happening in my dreams. They feel so much of a ‘glimpse of the future’ I have a brighter vision of all the better ways I can smoothly make them happen! :)))

Gotta love this fields’ life :smiley:

18 Likes

Oh but its essence is there yoo

Its where the Angel is standing on :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::ok_hand:

2 Likes

Anyone figure out how to get the .png version of this NFT?

Taking a screenshot of the image is producing a low quality image when printed.

1 Like

Venly wallet, right click, open image in new tab. Full resolution jpeg will pop up.

8 Likes

Thanks, Angel! hmm… not getting that option. Am on a laptop w/o a mouse.

2 Likes

h.ttps://spring-api.vercel.app/images/WheelOfFortune.jpeg

Remove the dot after the H

6 Likes

Awesome! Thanks so much. :raised_hands: :raised_hands:

3 Likes

Angelgome, thank you

3 Likes

this thing

Plus

Sword of Righteous

negentropic af

you dont have to do anything to bring about “justice in the sense of what you didnt get when you should have”

but it does make you do your part.

for instance:

once upon a time you had an idea of a business, you worked hard to build, but then maybe you talked too much about or to the wrong people, maybe people you trusted, then you could not get through with the business or your idea was stolen.
whatever the reason.

and you even forgot about it eventually and made peace with it.

The WoF + SoR

brings you back the opportunity and fresh or even better ideas of that business you couldnt get.
like telling “ok, here it is again, better and no one would get in the way this time… so, get at it”
No excuses. Big call

you couldnt build a relationship you really wanted because of race or religions differences? family got in the way? society? (this was my case lol)

(apologies if this too personal but i really want others owning this to maybe have broader perspectives and take advantage of it, or might help them to embrace what might come or come back to their lives)

this happened years ago… we are still good friends, he kept going with his life so did I, he actually had a long relationship for years, after me, I was just waiting to get sooner or later the invitation for their wedding haha i mean we are close friends and we never ever talked about us anymore. we let it go. but it was unjust, it was taken away from Us, whether we were going to last 3 months or 10 years or a whole life… the things that it could have brought to us, we didnt get to enjoy, we both gave up yes but because we are practical and life goes on kinda type.

but-it-was-taken-from-us

funny thing is that almost all his family and i are connected in all social media, we like our stuff and comment sometimes haha they like me, yes BUT “not for my brother”, “not for my son”, “not for my nephew” etc…

all of a sudden he, my friend messaged me with a different tone and like asking me if i wanted to go on that trip we wanted long time ago and im like HUH?

:flushed: and he was saying other stuff like hints as jokes about us and everything being ready etc

im like what? :sweat_smile: me going around the bushes with replies, because its not like i am or was waiting on his return one day.

then HIS MOM sent me a friend request :flushed::fearful:

i mean, i honestly have a lot of love for him but its not romantic anymore, i am someone that moves on and never looks back and lets go of whatever, so yeah this might be a bit awkward but even if i dont take on the offer this event:

can bring him closure. And therefore Me

some dents done to my heart by the punches i got in those days are being plump up :blush:

not gonna deny all the latest fast shake ups ive been feeling make me breath deep and go "Oh Wow haha wot "

blink and then theres a new fast change etc

this doesnt feel like brushing to the ego, no; but how many times has the shape of our hearts (energetically) changed to never be the same even if its healed?

the healing comes from acceptance of what is
from letting go of the before this and that
from fully embracing the new life, situation, you.

But the scar remains there. Even if it doesnt hurt.
Its there. And somehow it took away something that would never come back.

For instance, tho as I said, im long healed from that hurt, because it hurt and for a while. And i completely understood his familys stands, i mean its their way i gotta respect that.

But never ever again did I try with anyone from said type of strict family or race or religion.

Before that? Id be wide open for whoever that felt right, “love conquers all” and all that corny stuff, ive been and will always be a big romantic at heart oh but no uh i would just step back if someone resembling that situation wanted to approach lol

But why? Those other families could have been totally open to Me :woman_shrugging:t2:

What im feeling is a negentropic healing haha. Its erasing away scars, its bringing Me back to the sweet loving believer in big deep romance no matter what! No matter who! No matter where.

And then from now on wherever i decide to jump on… there wont be ugly interferences :smirk::sunglasses:

By this whole story and its characters coming to my reality once again, im getting something different than an actual relationship with him: MY ORIGINAL BIG AND OPEN HEART and whatever little or a lot confidence i lost when i thought i was not enough to make him happy. So. thank you very much.

Its gonna be very interesting from now on

You know… giving us the power of controlling the wheel of our life feels freaking amazing.

Now is time to start dreaming bigger than ever.

:heart:

25 Likes

Okay so two days with this…

The only way I can describe it is that I have four bulldozers in front of me clearing my path (the four pillars)

Anything I have no resisting towards is popping up with ease

The things that have been at the verge of coming to be, whatever resistance I have still pops up with ease, I take care of it and it begins to show signs of coming in.

I had a similar situation on justice that @anon46520955 described dealing with a business betrayal from two years. Someone that tried stealing my work, let’s just say it’s not going to great for him. Not that I’m happy for that but it’s something I still had somewhere in my mind.

This was one of the things that popped up to release and hours later, I find out details about it.

33 Likes

How come no one is raving more about WoF?

This field is amazing :star_struck: The ultimate luck charm :four_leaf_clover:

14 Likes

If you ask a NFT for a favor (such as getting good luck in a relationship or attracting love), do you physically say it in front of the NFT image or do you just think in front of it? I always wondered

1 Like

You can use it however you like. You can talk to the NFT or bring the field to you in your mind. You can also ask your servitors to engorge a situation or something you want with the energies of this wheel of fortune or any other really, so it goes for all other fields too. The image is a medium of transfer, you can use what goes in there just as well.

5 Likes

Let’s say I want good luck with a relationship with a girl I really love, what can I do or say to have the best outcome, I would really appreciate some help