The Wheel of Fortune Tarot NFT

Are you talking in general or do you have the NFT? So as not to drift away. It is better to focus on other things alongside luck with this you’re talking about.

Let’s chat for a bit then :)

The NFT is about bringing luck already, as to turn things your favor in a giving situation and etc
So I’d say for you to speak this way, for example: Turn your energy to my situation regarding the person X which I really love and want luck with.

You got this :wink:

3 Likes

Thank you people! I am bound to be married to this person, I am deeply in love, but I just need a bit of luck and I would never want to force her to love me, so I am using all the luck I can to benefit me

1 Like

Well if you ask for best outcome regarding her
U might not get what you think is best at the current moment
Just be aware
I think for love matters you should just request best possible outcome but don’t hold onto a stickler outcome only bc it may not be best for you
Or better yet
Her
And if u love someone u always should want to not force anything luck or no luck
It naturally should occur with blessing of divine
Luck to me seems not appropriate regarding love
The wheel of fortune is always directing you to your best life so try if possible to lessen your doubts when you are already being taken care of

Humble apologies if I myself offend
Tnx

3 Likes

Again, wishing you the best of luck! For you both.

Thanks a lot! I deeply appreciate it, seriously!

1 Like

Been a rocky road, but I know with the power of this field, I will get the best possible outcome, sometimes it’s even more difficult cuz it’s long distance, but tbh I have no doubts at all, that’s one thing going for me lol

1 Like

No worries, I appreciate your reply! I wished (physically told the print out version of the NFT) to allow the best possible outcome for a healthy and long relationship with her

Is there a diffference in luck strength between this and The Friendly Clurichaun …?
My apologies… but my grandson keeps requesting me to and I’m not sure he needs it when we’ve already purchased him his Wheel of Fortune.
@Captain_Nemo @SammyG @anon46074933 @Maoshan_Wanderer

@anon46074933 @Maoshan_Wanderer I tagged you both as I read your earlier comments today on the new release… :relaxed::relaxed:

Thank you dear

4 Likes

Although there is an aspect of luck in the wheel of fortune, the friendly clurichan is more focused on the energy/flow of luck itself. So strength is subjective but technically the friendly clurichan is more focused on luck itself than whe wheel of fortune is.

26 Likes

Tnx. My dad help me write dat
:D

1 Like

I am special ed skool .How about u? @Shivy-SzN
Tnx 4 liking comment…
:D

I stole dad fone so i get 2 come online :see_no_evil::hear_no_evil:

1 Like

This gives me the feeling that I can only fall as much as my last high was.
Really underrated
Love it. :slight_smile:

9 Likes