The White Wolf

The White Wolf (Geralt)

Description:

This field is meant to take us through the trials of a witcher and become a magical warrior with superhuman strength, endurance and senses. Then once we become this magical warrior, we set off on a fun and worthy adventure.

1 Witcher trials

A. Trial of Grasse

B. Trial of Dreams

C. Trial of mountains

2 The Archetype (personality traits, ability, Characteristics) using the major arcana.

A .The Magician

B. The Emperor

C. Justice

3 The Journey

A .Woven world concept to attract kings, billionaires, oligarchs and celebrities into your life. creating friendships, connections, and fun adventures with them.

B. Woven world concept to romance and love relationships.

C. Woven world concept to finding a soul tribe.

Audio & Mandala

18 Likes
poll
  • Interested

0 voters

The original creator of the project @Zachi had a very well designed project. He showed me the pdf and it was very well made. He was also a huge fan, having read pretty much every book related to the witcher, but hasn’t logged on since august 17. With respect to Zachi, I might consider this topic “reserved”. Obviously, I can’t tell you what to do, but if you do decide to go forward, don’t be surprised if he starts his own iteration.

Also interested lol.

2 Likes

yeah I saw the group just when I posted this. Although this is more based on Geralt and his adventures like the Witcher 3 game applied to us as realistically as possible. I will prob change the name to white wolf . I hope its okay then.

Interested.

Interested!

1 Like

Closed

This is an interesting one that I’m glad to have. How do the trials work? I was reading up on the witcher trials and understand them except for trials of mountains. So I can expect to receive enhanced combat skills, strength, eyesight, reflexes, endurance, agility, and healing capabilities? Also are the results permanent.

Trials appear to also enhance magic abilities and use of potions.

The mountains trial teaches survival skills as far as I understand.

1 Like

That’s really cool. Combining it with max heal potion or exp potion for boosted results.

1 Like

Yeah I was thinking along those lines also

1 Like

Interested if can be added if not done !

It’s already been released fyi.

1 Like

Any reviews of this bad boy?))

I’m undecided, I don’t read any reviews

Same here. It looks kinda dope, but would like to read some reviews as well.

2 Likes

nothing, no testimony…

Sorry, nothing to report on my end. I have been recovering from energy overload for about few months, I took a long break from fields when I got this nft.

I just started my playlist like maybe 3 or 4 days ago. And only playing one time. So can’t say much.

2 Likes

@Bali (and other White Wolf owners)

Since this isn’t sold out… My nephew is graduating this spring and this would make such a fun gift for him. The thing is, if for some reason he didn’t like it, that boy would 100% gift it to his girlfriend (another Witcher fan). Is this unisex or aimed more for the gentlemen?

It’s unisex.

1 Like