The Wood Between Worlds NFT - Testimonials

This is a re-imagined energy dense version of the concept and idea of the wood between the worlds, this was the name given to a mysterious realm of portals that allowed magical travel between worlds, in the novel ‘the magician’s nephew’ by C.S Lewis.

Focus on this guide before bed and perhaps new lucid worlds await, just a hop and skip ahead into dreamworld.
(Compliments of Morpheus)

Sapien Medicine, Limited Edition NFT

36 Likes

I’ve been wearing it for that gem for the last three nights.

So far no lucid dream, though my dream have become very vivid, I remember them again (those were very vague those last weeks) and they all have been positive (very unusual) & productive.

Vivid to the point that waking up in this reality last morning felt weird.
This physical reality feeling “less real”, specifically on the emotional level.

Pretty sure it’ll unlock Lucid dreaming within a few weeks :blush:

17 Likes

Anyone cool experiences ?

Things you noticed ?

3 Likes

Dreams are clearer, easier to remember…

9 Likes

Non stop interesting ass dreams man haha it’s always exciting to go to bed lol

It’s always a bunch of dreams and I always remember the gist of it all

11 Likes

Don’t forget to use the Dreamscape and then Lucid Dreaming cards shortly before focusing on The Wood Between Worlds. Consistent use every night adds up for me.

16 Likes

I’ve been using since 2 months more or less. I just look at the picture for several seconds/minute before putting the NFT laminated under the pillow.
At first I was remembering one dream per night.

Since the 1st March(thanks to one person), I’ve begin to recall my dream and write them down. And since I recall two to three dreams each night, some are very vivid(not lucid yet). Sometimes I recall 5 to 6 dreams one night, generally that’s when I listen 1h-2h of a big audios(VOC or Smard cord cutter where a lot of things are digested by the subconscious propably).

For the portal part of the field, I don’t really know for now how this work, if someone people have experienced this, please let us know!

9 Likes

@JAAJ is this strictly for travel in the DreamSpace or would it allow inter-dimensional travel as well?

1 Like

I don’t know. The above description is all we have, plus the few testimonials. This might be for lucid dreaming only, not for astral travel (in case this is what you mean by “inter-dimensional travel”), however I have not read the above mentioned novel that this NFT is referring to and cannot tell for sure.

3 Likes

:face_with_monocle: Hmm, I see. Do you know who, besides Captain (I’m assuming his still caught up with other things right now) was involved in this design of this? Perhaps I can ask them :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

I don’t know. And why would that matter?

1 Like

Oh, I thought they might be able to give me insight into it’s design.

ETA: This doesn’t seem to be designed for the DreamSpace or lucid dreaming. So I’m wondering if was intended for a different purpose. I read the book and the characters are definitely not lucid dreamers….makes me wonder if the NFT was
‘Inspired by’ the book or ‘based on’ the book. There’s a difference which makes all the difference in terms of one’s experience with this underrated gem.

1 Like

Have you tried reading about that referred novel from C.S Lewis?

2 Likes

Yes, sorry, my edited response was lost in the cross chatter.

2 Likes

Hi folks,
Can you give me some reviews about this nft???

Anytime interesting that happened or generally how it was

Thanks in advance

2 Likes
6 Likes

It would be interesting if we could somehow have an Astral GPS, to understand where each portal leads to. The following ideas would be amazing:

.A guide that communicates to the owner via telepathy to show pregognitive “previews” of the other side of each of the puddles (portals).

.If one is to think of a place to project to, they are instantly before the appropriate puddle; which leads there.

.If there is a current path one is currently on, all related portals will present themselves, in the order we need them most (as in an Astral Teacher).

.All available beings of: love, benevolence, positive energy, goodness, support, joy and light may reach out to the owner to supply them with wisdom, love, purified energy, protection or even warnings/precautions.

.An owner could develop a “local’s” mindset and know the Astral realm like the back of their hand.

.An Astral Temple and a designated key (awaiting each owner) would lie in waiting.

.An Astral double (servitor) could perform tasks on your behalf; in order to boost your efforts in the plane. As a consequence, all efforts will manifest faster results in the physical reality we perceive. You could say something like, “Astral Double Activate. Heal all my Astral connections to money on Earth; then crystallize the new energy into my entire reality.” Once it completes said task, it awaits the next task. It would have its fuel in the Astral and wouldn’t rely on your attention. It would be driven to feed on any Astral parasites, dark entities or other mal-intentioned beings that try to connect to your existence. Think of it as an Astral Warrior Monk that performs tasks on your behalf.

.Since your Astral double is a doppelganger + shares your being, it may act as a field, NFT and Mandala manager; as well as an optimizer for all energetic items you own. The twist is, it operates this way only in the Astral realm. It automatically mirrors the feilds and energies we manipulate on Earth, but it redistributes them into our Astral body for optimal results and perfect balance for our highest and best good.

.The more it balances and optimizes our Astral body, the more balanced our physical body and perspectives become. With each adjustment, our physical realm is updated with the new upgraded crystallization.

.During sleep, the servitor strengthens our Astral shield which protects the silver cord. It also guards the 7 gates to the
.mental
.spiritual
.physical
.emotional
.financial
.influential
.gratuital parts of our being.

Just imagine integrating something like that with “Astral Walkie Talkie” or “Astral Portal” and “Wood Between Worlds”! I’m not even sure what one would name such a field.

1 Like

I think I’ve found the entrance

18 Likes
PROCESSINGREQUEST INDIRECT REVIEW

INDIRECTREVIEWHASBEENALLOWED

I cant say much about this.

As a young adventurer in the market i was trying to get some good trades so i can come back with bread for my table.

I look at my inventory “Wood Between Worlds” I do not remember how i got this .

The Fae of NFTS gave me this ( i :heart: faes ) :cold_sweat:

So i msgd this person … She was well Known by their elaborated reviews… some of them can truly pierce your heart.

I asked a humble and fair trade :

:paw_prints: -Hey , i have this wood between worlds. What about your skull .

After a silence she told me .

:orange_heart: -I wont accept your request but i will share you my experience with it…

I dont remember the exact words but was something like the MOST real DREAMS and even some old memories and mysterious things came to surface… It seems if you are not prepared for that… this will set a surprise on you.

Then an akward silence followed and a polite farewell ended the conversation.

I was shocked the intensity of that , for sure a powerful effect from the field.

After all this tool it is not for the faint of the heart . :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I was thinking to just look at it and sh

CONNECTIONLOST
4 Likes

The other day I was just walking around in the area as usual.
I noticed a path that I hadn’t ever noticed before. Really curious.
I mean, I might not have been interested, but never noticing it?
So I walked along that path and it led me to some pretty nice area with beautiful nature, trees and a little river. I took this experience as a reminder to keep exploring, even when (and perhaps especially so) we don’t know where it leads

7 Likes