The Work Community Project - Career Accelerator, Job Finder, Better Working Experience

I just wanted to know the core concept:

Core concept For me,
“ Passive income through passionate works we love to do”

• minimal hours of work, max income
  • smart investments etc.,
  • earnings from properties
  • doing what we love and finding ways to monetise it . So That I no longer feel like working… I just enjoy what I do and people pay for it.

I don’t really have to “find job or have career “ to earn money.

I need clarity in these aspects:
Can passive income , wealth flow be part of this?
Or
Should it be a separate Project?

6 Likes

It would not be bad to create a separate topic on entrepreneurship and everything related to it. or integrate into this one. It would be cool)

1 Like

Manifesting my desired job in a desired location (inside or outside my own country) which is extremely rewarding and which gives me complete satisfaction is my focus. If it is a foreign location, I should be safe/protected.

6 Likes

WOW! I love this and want this. Seems like this one is gonna be my first NFT. Just cant resist now.

1 Like

This is a separate topic.

Its way too different than the original proposal and attracts a different crowd.

6 Likes

I agree, i think it should be its own topic…

One that id be very much interested in :)

3 Likes

I love this idea! I have always had high ambition when it comes to work and always like to work hard. But I know that it has a lot to do with believes and mentality but still the ambition is there. I have always had the feeling of something greater then what I am working with and always looking for the next step and level. I would love to participate in this project and see what heights we can reach, beyond the stars :sparkles:

5 Likes

Very interesting theme and much needed for me. I would like to participate in this project. Thank you.

2 Likes

Avoiding jealousy could be one aspect. Most often once you get some attention because of doing good work, people get jealous and sabotage u…would love to participate

2 Likes

I would like to participate if this takes off. I have such huge gaps in my CV that I see nightmares about my future prospects, job interviews, all of it.

3 Likes

This is such a great idea @Beltloop. One suggestion I would have is finding job opportunities that offer us training and development. Being hired by companies willing to invest in developing our skills no matter our age. Not all of us had opportunities to go off to uni or technical college in our younger days.

9 Likes

^ Such important things to keep in mind!

6 Likes

I like this idea.

7 Likes

I would also like to contribute to the project.feel comfortable, professional in a rapidly changing, dynamic, possibly stressful situation

6 Likes

If there are still room, please count me in. I consider career to be a big part of my life, I’m not that much of an entrepreneurs, as in opening a business and have people working for me, if anything I prefer to be self-employed with just me (like a consultant/coach/mentor/healer…). In the meantime, a great career path to get me there is great :pray:

8 Likes

This is a great idea @Beltloop !

This is what I’m interested in too, so if this would / could cover the entrepreneurship side, I’d love to be in please :)

Same!

Would love this.

I love this too. I am also finishing up some projects and I can work best if I only have a few going on at the same time, so in a couple of weeks would be very much appreciated by me as well.

An idea: given that it can be both in one project, what if there was a function that would help the person to get more clarity about whether they should ideally be an entrepreneur or an employee / job seeker? And then they could use the functions that support either aspect, moving forward.

6 Likes

If there is still room in the project, I would like to participate as well! With everything going around in the world, there are probably some lasting changes to how we perceive a career going into the future, and having something to help us along the way to allow us to focus, make inspired choices and have an underlying sense of trust in our choices moving forward would be very beneficial.

3 Likes

" if it concerned/could cover the entrepreneurial side, I would be happy to participate, please :)" I would like that too)

2 Likes

@Beltloop what is the plan/timeline to take this forward if you know? Thanks.

1 Like

A new community project,the passive income project, covers this. I would join that if that is what you are interested in. We can’t cover both unfortunately.

Its possible that in 2 weeks all will be done and I can join in on this one.

In the meantime, please continue submitting ideas if possible so we can begin fleshing this out and when I come back, its just a matter of organizing small details.

3 Likes