The Zealot of Positive Change

Awesome thank you :heartpulse:

5 Likes

More Zeal inclined! :muscle::sunglasses:

7 Likes

This is a strong field :muscle: (and yes I also feel like this one is even stronger than Radical). I listened to it and Radical Positive Change 6 times in total (3 times each) and I got overloaded since :joy: that hasn’t happened to me for awhile since I am used to listening to fields multiple loops. I feel like two loops are more than enough, if you listen to both Zealot and Radical then one loop each is enough :+1:

5 Likes

What does reverse and undo past negative experiences mean?

Doesn’t past experiences teach us as a lot as for every negative experience there could be a positive side effect for it.

Lot’s of ambiguity in that particular statement of reversing negative experiences.

Also who decides what’s my negative experience and what way will it be reversed?

5 Likes

there is my description and then there is the description from DESNA

11 Likes

is this permanent?

4 Likes

the change that happens, meaning the actualization of the used actions to create changes.
That is permanent.
The drive isnt, but it is long lasting.

26 Likes

If it’s not too energizing for you I recommend playing this before bed. I woke up in the best mood despite having weird dreams (which is really normal for me, my dreams when I remember them are super weird)

3 Likes

Hello everyone, I want to understand the description better, if someone Can tell me an explanation with his words, ty.

1 Like

it provides strong means to change for the better

4 Likes

Any chance this one will be uploaded to Patreon, Gumroad, iTunes, etc?

1 Like

Also wondering about this, :point_up:t3: would love to purchase the audio version

Could we have this on Patreon?

You were saying? :wink:

3 Likes

Thank you for reminding about this gem haha :)))

I was talking about this:

But now going to loop Zealot as well

Is there any chance that we could download somewhere audio from the first post? :pray:

:wink: Script your goals while listening!

2 Likes

Best companion for Millions along with The Magician (1.0).

3 Likes

It can be buyed somewhere this mp3,original?

There is Zealot of Positive Change NFT, so maybe someday it will be included there.

1 Like