Things I'm realizing

I’m going to be updating this as I go on my journey of things I’m realizing.

1. Those times I was being attacked in dreams. I’ve realized most of them were me trying to release anger I had towards them. This is most likely why I would swing on my partner in my sleep. The black shadows with red eyes I still don’t know about yet but believe they weren’t necessarily attacking but stopping me from exploring a world I knew nothing about and this is why it was always so hard for me to astral project I believe. I also believe the last “attack” I had where I was in a car with a few people and they were laughing as I was attacking and even choking the one out with the seatbelt :joy::joy:. I believe these were me. The things I’m starting to learn about my type of incarnation is that we will eventually meet other incarnations and I believe they were trying to take me somewhere to explain this to me but I was in fear like a dip and started attacking and they did nothing but laugh and take it lmao. I remember only 1 of their faces he appeared to me as a male so he is most likely still alive or just trying to make it easier to understand or something. I do know genders do not exist other than 3rd density (here).

2. I stopped believing in the Bible, angels, demons, etc. I won’t explain why on this as I’m not trying to change beliefs or anything. This is just my belief based off experience and knowledge I feel I’ve been receiving.

I’m just going to start with this for now until I can figure out how to explain the other few things lol.

2 Likes