Tiamat, Mother of All

Yeah they dont really hold up lol. It takes specific ways of looking at things for yin and yang to work. When that happens they’re great. When it doesnt… well, we get discussions.

Yang from the viewpoint of chaos and growth works. Yin as well with order and constriction. Yang being the light causes good to be included and so yin as darkness/shadow gets evil. Going too far with it has easily seen problems.

Similar ideas are seen within element theories. Fire vs water ends up getting some of its difficulties fixed with air, earth and spirit (if going the 5 element route).

All paradigms have pros and cons. Sadly people get weirded out and upset by the cons more than appreciating the pros and taking the cons in stride. This ends up going into the realm of my frustrations with dogma

Thanks for ur response :dizzy:

1 Like

I asked a question that came to my mind , there is no need to respond like this . it doesn’t make u seem super well informed

The question you asked was “for real?” and so you attacked my credibility. I am not correct all of the time, just like no one is, but that doesnt mean I’m uninformed.

1 Like

i didn’t attack u :joy: but ok i don’t want to argue

This is an attack, sir. Attacking credibility is an attack.

I dont want to fight either. I wasn’t arguing or anything just saying what happened. It’s all good and I didn’t take offense.

:smiley:

I’m really curious to know how motherhood is linked to black magic

2 Likes

Maybe when an evil powerful witch tricks a soul into physical incarnation as her child? :smiley: ??? :woozy_face: …but that would be rather the exception and not the rule? …and that type of action would not have anything to do with actual femininity… therefore, I guess even such a crazy scenario would not fit here as a possible explanation lol…

It’s in pretty much all beliefs. Earth is yin, feminine. Plenty of stories about evil witches (yin) vs good wizards (yang). King Arthur mythology has earth and water female entities and witches. Female subtlety/influence being used against powerful/strength using male figures. The symbolism is there.

The issue isn’t motherhood it is people misunderstanding black magic/k. Black magic isnt inherently evil. It encompasses all earth and water magics. All forms of personal benefit. Grounding is technically black magic as it is anchoring energies into the earth/below/fallen energy centers. Enlightenment, group benefit, higher energy centers are considered white magic.

Evil is just a subcategory of yin. And almost nothing is purely yin or yang. Black magic uses female entities, energies and ideas but can contain aspects of yang within them (goodness). It really comes down to correlations and connections.

Basically every path or method that doesnt advocate pure yang/chaos/growth is going to have black magic components. I cant think of a belief system that doesnt incorporate black magic/k in some manner and I’ve looked around.

1 Like

Yeah, human made medieval times belief.
If you go back to ancient civilizations or to future civilizations or even other planets, belief systems will of course change drastically and will have different perceptions of what is feminine and what is masculine.

I don’t think there is even such a thing as “black” or “white” magick.
I think there is only magick that is either done with the consent of others or that is done without their consent.
An acknowledgement of other’s right to choose for themselves.
By acknowledging their right to choose, you are actually mirroring back to yourself that you have this right too, and by this strengthen your own Free Will skill.

1 Like

I’m in a similar boat as far as my thoughts go. I’m not hard convinced on the specific ideas but I believe that existence will probably come down to a few easy distinctions.