Time to get serious

I’ve had a baby boy spirit hovering around me for over a year now. I told him he could incarnate into our family if and only if I could heal from type 1 diabetes.

Long story short. I think he’s here—
and I want to get serious about healing.
I listened to endocriner for 3 months and had no improvement- in fact I needed more insulin when I went to see my endo. That being said, it wasn’t used in a comprehensive stack

I think there’s some type of blockage in this area, as it’s the one area where I feel resistance with fields.

So I need to get serious about this— this is the stack im doing this morning. So far I’ve noticed that adding a lot of prep work fields before endocriner, it feels like it’s energized to work more and not just hitting a bunch of subconscious road blocks.

• ultimate integration tool
    -speed up physical changes
    -self love directed to the organs
    -smart stem cells
    -endocriner
    -pancreas reloaded
    -??

How would you close this stack out? Self love to the organs again? It needs something to seal everything at the end.

Favorite fields for tapping into miracles?
Essence of faith and prayer maybe?

I’m thinking twice a day.
Active listening to help through the blocks.

Best advice for manifesting physical healing?

Im shocked, but determined.

4 Likes

Something about being pregnant and using speed up physical changes doesn’t feel quite right. It could just be me, but thought it was worth a mention.

5 Likes

At the end of a stack I like to ground. So automated grounding, or perhaps something that’s based on a grounding stone like the black mirrored stone shield

1 Like

I think TUIT goes at the end

You might find a general tip or two here: Pregnancy and audios - #10 by Kaworu02

Not exactly what you were asking for, but hopefully helpful anyway

Congratulations roses

1 Like

Thank you— will check this out

Thank you :pray: sometimes just sticking to the basics is the best, so I may just do something like this

2 Likes

Hi Bewitched,

You have a nice stack there. I would add and shuffle a few things around to optimise things:

• torsion
  • ego dissolution
  • subconscious limit remover
  • speed up physical changes
  • self-love directed to the organs
  • diabetes
  • endocriner
  • one of the liver fields
  • grouding/schuman resonance

The 3 first fields are there to make sure that blockages are cleared in order for the healing fields to work their best.

And for tapping into miracles, angelic intercession always wins the day for me.

Good luck with your healing! You’ve got this! :heart:

Ego dissolution is so obvious— i honestly don’t know why I didn’t think about it but yes, that’s what I need help the most— is the mental block of getting out of my own way

I was actually considering torsion too— so this is confirmation for me

Thank you!

1 Like

All I can recommend is cutting out Speed Up Physical Change and Ultimate Integration Field during your pregnancy, from my personal experience, they tend to be hard and rapid on the energy system and physical body, but if you still want to go to this route, then use a grounding field alongside omega gratitude.

While listening to omega gratitude, heavily emphasize mentally or verbally how grateful you are for a healthy and optimal body. I also love to use Angelic Vibration 2.0 to fill my body with angelic energy.

Love for you and your baby. Good luck.

4 Likes

Hey, so I’ve started to learn how to use fields.
Why not, first,
If you have The Root Cause, meditate with it and/or perhaps Imaginarium Divine and ask why etc… Or/And if you have Malleable Ego try to dissolve any blockage etc. (there are some prompt examples in that thread).
So you don’t go around in circles.

Good luck! :)

2 Likes

Great idea. I definitely think there’s a lot to explore
In The little tiny bit of exploration I did today, sending healing to my pancreas as everything was playing— I saw where the energetic sludge was and a tiny, tiny glimpse of some of the emotions and thought forms that were held there.

Thank you for your help!

2 Likes

This was all very helpful, thank you as always :purple_heart:

2 Likes

On wikipedia it says, Type 1 diabetes is auto immune disease
So probably auto immune field would be help you.
I recommend it like this in stacks

Torsion
Plasma fields and negentropy fields like BoL
DNA repair(if you can use this)
Auto Immune
And then Pancreas fields and anything else targeted to Diabetes.

2 Likes

Maybe another one to consider:

I hope it works out for you :heart:

2 Likes

@Bewitched Hi, what do you mean by “I’ve had a baby boy spirit hovering around me for over a year now”?
Is that a metaphor?
Did you see that spirit in your dreams and did it communicate with you? English is not my native language.

I’m clairvoyant; I’ve seen and interacted with him in my waking hours every now and then over the past year or longer

4 Likes

@Bewitched That is very impressive. I ask you one last question. In your opinion based on your knowledge, at what point does the spirit enter the body of a new human being?
Does the spirit enters at the moment of conception/fecundation?

1 Like

The moment of conception. But I also don’t hold to religious and right wing dogma associated with it, just to be clear.

3 Likes

I understand. Anyway, my question had no political or religious connotation. I used the word “spirit” because that’s how you were referring to he in your post. And I think that knowing at what moment the spirit enters a new body ends forever the discussion of abortion because it no longer matters if you are left or right wing, at least in a spiritual forum, because someone who does not believe in clairvoyance or the issues we talk about here will not accept what they are told. Thank you for your answer :dizzy:

“aura and energy body repair” audio helps for physical blockages. As well as eat clean, good sleep, cut back on the sin / gossip / bad karma stuff so your aura is nice and strong.

2 Likes