Tin Oil of Jupiter

Below is taken directly from alchemical information about the Tin Oil of Jupiter.

This being the refined presentation of it as an energetic audio, these were what was claimed in the past,

which may usually be a measure of truth and exaggeration combined, or maybe not.

2 - 3 times per usage

(Alchemical Description)

This oil is made from ashes of incinerated tin, which cannot return to the
metallic state. These ashes are then dissolved in a strong vegetable alkali
alchemically prepared from oak wood. This metallic solution, when put in a
warm place for digestion, starts to precipitate into an earth. This earth
swells and ferments, thus releasing a gaseous vapor in the form of thousands
of bubbles and foam. When the fermentation is completed, the matter has
completely putrefied while passing through various beautiful soft colors
which culminate in a black tar-like substance. The body is then considered
dead as it has released or given up its soul in the form of a fiery orange
oil. This is called the solution or the separation of the elements. Jupiter
or Tin rules the liver, the cartilage and the muscles. This oil is excellent
in case of someone “loosing shape.” Its key organ is the liver; thus it is
best for jaundice; hepatitis; cirrhosis; certain types of eczema; liquid
ovarian cysts; inflammatory effusions; pleurisies; certain phases of
manic-depressive people; certain types of obesity. It is an excellent
antidote for the bad effects of its metal in polarity: mercury.

42 Likes

Oil for luck :crazy_face:

9 Likes

so much discipline to have with 2 releases!!!

Brilliant, Just, Brilliant!

6 Likes

Wow @Captain_Nemo . Cool. Very cool.

4 Likes

I tried it. Ok, I overdosed on it. Listened to it about 12 times during the first half of the day. Really that was unnecessary. Once a day or even once a night before the next day I’m sure will be plenty from now on.

I felt quite “Jupiter-y”. I wasn’t sure that I would. With it being an oil and alchemical rather than a straight up planetary track or field. Track and Field. Hmm.

I felt magnanimous, happy, kind. All the things I normally feel when getting more Jupiter.

But also, and here is where I believe the oil and alchemy aspect came in more. Remember how it mentions the Liver. I also had a good increase in physical energy. And - here is what I think is neat - because this is very alchemy-related. Alchemy is about inner transformation. Inner processes and even realizations as long as they are not mere intellectual ones.

The boost in physical energy (which a good liver would provide) translated directly into a willingness and desire to do more work and to work harder and not begrudgingly but gladly. And what do you think that would turn into in time?? Money. Yep. Jupiter. Pretty neat right.

My ultimate conclusion on all of this is I really want Mars Oil. And I need to try out the Mercury. How smart might it make one? And how might it go about doing so?

27 Likes

Reference To the alchemist, of today, Jupiter/Tin is connected with growth, the metabolic system, the liver, the tongue, saliva and the nutrients given to the blood through food. It is the goal of the alchemist, to balance the jovial energy of Jupiter with the reality of life. Although Jupiter gives feelings of cheerfulness, expansiveness, and access to powerful spiritual forces, it can also make the alchemist inflated and shallow. This imbalance can cause the alchemist to blame others for their mistakes and the alchemist will lack the depth necessary to use the spiritual power given by Jupiter/Tin. It is believed that when the alchemist can bring together the masculine energy of Jupiter and the feminine energy of mercury, that the combination will bring about deeper insight into the alchemist’s role in the universe, giving him or her an intimate understanding of the great mysteries of life and transforming them into a spiritual master.

15 Likes

Very neat. Farad is also about combining masculine and feminine. Not to derail your post though because there is a lot of other things of importance in it.

6 Likes

In a different thread, I mentioned medical astrology as a way of making sense of some of the alchemy terms. If anyone’s interested, astrology was also integrated with herbalism. As a way of shedding light on why Oak was mentioned in the description, I decided to eyeball an interesting herbal book I encountered during my studies:

https://www.herbalgram.org/resources/herbalgram/issues/78/table-of-contents/article3244/

7 Likes

I second that man , just read it’s benefits and I’m eagerly waiting for the release of the Black Iron Oil of Mars for it’s benefits for the digestive /stomach ailments especially,reference which I found on the net :point_down:t5:

“piles, inflammation, digestive disorders like dyspepsia; worms, constipation; skin ailments; blood pressure and sexual impotency.”

Am pretty sure it’s gonna come out in the most excellent ways , can’t wait for it :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I tried a weird stack (each audio thrice):

• Myofascial Release (mainly for the Holy Anointing Oil part)
  • Alchemical Holy Light
  • Oil of Sun
  • Oil of Moon
  • Oil of Mercury
  • Oil of Jupiter
  • Alchemical Mind Expansion Blend (to add some mstate goodness)
  • Acu-Automation
  • Schumann Resonance

It was a tad strong, and initially a bit overwhelming, but it had a nice buzz, slightly zoned out, but Acu and Schumann Resonance helped me hold ground. Just sat for an hour and watched some mindless TV show and now everything is wide awake. Vision is sharper, senses are heightened and its like all senses got temporarily upgraded from 1080p to 8K!

32 Likes

if this is the order you listened … i would use the acu, schumann and myo and mind expansion first. then oils and light at the end.
i would also allways include the parad audio before the oils.
just food for thought.

2 Likes

Naw order does not matter …

10 Likes

Bought!!! Lets seee what this beautiful creation delivers

Hows everyone feeling with this btw?

6 Likes

I listen to it 3 times and I broke out in a sweat , might be a good one to use as a pre-workout , :blush:

2 Likes

Guys please let us all know the results you all getting :)

With Jupiter going retrograde today, does this have the astrological programming to optimize our Jupiter placement?

5 Likes

I’ve been assuming with all of them it helps with that-

The direct answer I got on the oils is the alchemy is beneficial regardless of positioning

3 Likes

Well I’m sure that’s true, but if it doesn’t optimize astrological positioning the old audios or rituals should be used as well.

2 Likes

Yep You’re right

Eczema recurring problem, I will try this

1 Like