Tingling & pain

Hello, I started using sapien medicine a few days ago to enlarge my breast. I use subconscience limits removal and breast enhancement. I feel tingling and a little pain in my breast. Is this normal ?

Can you recommend other fields for me to start with? Thank you very much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Welcome to the Forum :slight_smile:

I think is normal, tissues inside are stretching a bit to grow, all inside is adjusting, like you know in the days prior to having the period kinda sensation? And it happens because the breast get fuller, so same.

Like in general?

I think its easier if you share what would you like to achieve? Physically, Mentally, Emotionally, Spiritually, Financially?

So many things :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much for your reply. So it means that it’s working :crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2:

I’m looking for fields that will help me gain weight on my breast and hips, as well as fields that will help me financially. Thank you so much

1 Like

Hi Youya.
Sky Blue Welcome

Check here for some ideas: Ultimate List of Morphic Field Stacks

1 Like

Thank you so much for your reply. How long do physical results normally take? I don’t want to lose patience and hope