Tiny Wearable Speaker for on the go fields?

Hi,
I’m new to Sapien this week and trying to integrate everything. It has been a lot to consume and process! I’m wondering if there are people here who have used tiny speakers on the lowest setting or some sort of wearable watch speaker that has preloaded (micro SD/small harddrive) mp3s to carry along for the day. I’m looking for a non-bluetooth connected device that has a built in speaker good enough for the quality sound necessary yet unobtrusive enough to just have playing without much notice for myself or others.

What I’m envisioning is basically the original iPod Shuffle but with a built in speaker. Even a single ear bud that has USBC charging and a micro SD slot with a volume adjust button would work. (That’s very specific though and probably doesn’t exist.) No need for fancy touch screens, bluetooth, or wifi. I’m trying to minimize my exposure to EMF and general radiation. Yes I know there are EMF protection fields and I do use them as well. I don’t want to rely on my phone to carry around everywhere and have it connected to corded headphones if possible. I’ve tried to hunt around but what I’ve found either has bluetooth or too big as speakers. If anyone can point me in the right direction OR explain how what I’m proposing wouldn’t work I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks!

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

What you’re wanting should work fine but since you’re having trouble finding such a setup, you can try the low-tech version of using your cellphone (or an old media player) with a set of wired headphones shoved into your back pocket, whilst playing on low volume.

Ticks many of your boxes for probably much lower cost and same effectiveness.

4 Likes

Hi, TruthSeeker! welc purple bug

4 Likes

Thanks for the welcome!

Yes, I am able to do that for now. I’m trying to get away from the cord that often becomes an annoyance that catches on me or objects. That’s where I was thinking the speaker/player would be more practical and subtle. Something has to exist in that way! If not I’ll have to figure out an alternative. I just figured I’d cut the line and ask those who came before me!

1 Like

Thanks! It is great to discover the tracks and community! I’ve been looking for something along this lines for a long time. I’m familiar with binaural, solfeggio, and other brain entrainment frequencies, but this is a whole other level!

1 Like

Tuck the cord better into your pocket?

1 Like

So far no luck on what I’ve been searching. Everything is bluetooth/wireless or just simply not what I’m looking for. I may end up just having to use my phone and speaker and use airplane mode. I really don’t need to be accessible to people trying to reach me 24/7, but if it is playing when on there are more chances of notification interruptions which was where I was wanting a separate device dedicated to the tracks.

Thanks I posted a question to ask if it can be shut off manually. Some devices are always “on.” If it can be shut off that should work just fine. I appreciate it. :blush: